The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AliRizzo
Oh, you're back. Klopp's done pretty well to f*ck up not one but TWO finals in his first season, wouldn't you agree?

1) How many finals has Wenger had this season again?

2) Lost one on pens, other was a retarded LB.

3) 2 finals in 7 months with zero spend? I'm not worried.

4) Lol Arsenal.
ffs.

Major honours: League title, Champions League.

Honours: FA Cup.

Irrelevant honours: Community Shield, UEFA Super Cup

Even more irrelevant honours: Emirates Cup, League Cup, Europa League

And then he said Liverpool went to 2 finals :rofl:

tf outta here
Original post by swirly
ffs.

Major honours: League title, Champions League.

Honours: FA Cup.

Irrelevant honours: Community Shield, UEFA Super Cup

Even more irrelevant honours: Emirates Cup, League Cup, Europa League

And then he said Liverpool went to 2 finals :rofl:

tf outta here

Man thinks Community shield is a better achievement than Europa League.

I think we've determined swarley is definitely an Arsenal fan.
best comprehension ever

3 million/ 10
Original post by Lúcio

Community Shield means you're best in England
Europa League means you're what, ~10th best in Europe
CS > EL
Original post by Jimmy Seville
And it's all gone quiet over there....

Nice to see you're coping with the mou news terribly. I'd imagine you're in well into the barganing stage by now and all drenched in sweats trying to convince you're in a bad dream #pathetic.

Going to feel weird for you when you join all the other London Utd supporting plebs isn't it.
Original post by Lúcio

Well Seville are collecting it like Pokemon cards and no one and I mean absolutely no one takes them seriously or giving them any attention. You have to play against the best to win the shield, you play against scrubs like your team to win the EL. It's really a CL qualifying tournament these days and give you a cup for it. Winning the playoffs is more significant.
Original post by difeo
Community Shield means you're best in England
Europa League means you're what, ~10th best in Europe
CS > EL

Winning the Premier League means you're the best in England u fool

Community Shield means you've been the best prepared for a one off pre-season game.

Y are you defending Arsenal?
Original post by atom y humber
Well Seville are collecting it like Pokemon cards and no one and I mean absolutely no one takes them seriously or giving them any attention. You have to play against the best to win the shield, you play against scrubs like your team to win the EL. It's really a CL qualifying tournament these days and give you a cup for it. Winning the playoffs is more significant.

I'd rather win the Europa League than get knocked out consistently in the last 16 of the Champions League. Your club offers absolutely no progress.
It's funny how Di Matteo is the only manager that didn't lose to Arsenal that Abramovich still sacked. If we beat an Antonio Conte team we might hasten another one out the door :colone:
Original post by Lúcio
I'd rather win the Europa League than get knocked out consistently in the last 16 of the Champions League. Your club offers absolutely no progress.

Funny thing is, under Wenger, Arsenal have never been bad enough domestically or in Europe to qualify for Europa league.

I can't believe a Liverpool fan wants to talk about a lack of progress.
Original post by Lúcio

I wouldnt. id take nothing over winning EL. Even a loser that was desperate to be taken seriously like Harry redknapp didn't want anything to do with EL. I couldn't even tell who Seville beat last year and I watched the match. Easily forgettable tournament.
Original post by sevchenko
Funny thing is, under Wenger, Arsenal have never been bad enough domestically or in Europe to qualify for Europa league.

I can't believe a Liverpool fan wants to talk about a lack of progress.

I've never argued Arsenal's consistency, I'm arguing your distinct lack of progression.

Liverpool are clearly making progress under Klopp, when you consider he spent nothing and got us to two finals. You're clearly the superior and more desirable club but as a fan it must be torture because you never seem to go anywhere.
Original post by atom y humber
I wouldnt. id take nothing over winning EL. Even a loser that was desperate to be taken seriously like Harry redknapp didn't want anything to do with EL. I couldn't even tell who Seville beat last year and I watched the match. Easily forgettable tournament.

You would rather have nothing instead of a Europa League win? Jesus Christ...
Original post by Lúcio
You would rather have nothing instead of a Europa League win? Jesus Christ...

Yes. Include the league cup in the list. Some competitions are just pointless and need to be got rid of.

I still remember the existence of the intertoto cup. The game is about glory but not piss easy glory.

Keep EL for the little boys I guess.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7615
Man like Luke is talking like Liverpool actually won the Europa league final.

They lost 3-1 to Sevilla :rofl2:
Original post by Jimmy Seville
You've been spitroasted by fans of three other clubs in this debate, but because you're the biggest neckbeard on here you aren't doing anything interesting tonight so will be on here fapping over the irrelevant top 4 'record' you have all night, with your hand ready hovering over your keyboard ready to be triggered at even the slightest bit of criticism.

I'm out before I feel like ending myself.

You do realise you're the one who tries to pick fight with everyone on TSR, is the one who has a bank of GIFs on his computer relevant for every situation known to man and is always on threads not concerning his football team ready to pounce at any given moment on multiple dupe accounts? You literally reply to everything I post you silly prick. F*cking twerp trying to have a go at me, I beg you go end yourself.

Inb4 'rustled' you little nerd.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
1) How many finals has Wenger had this season again?

2) Lost one on pens, other was a retarded LB.

3) 2 finals in 7 months with zero spend? I'm not worried.

4) Lol Arsenal.

Remember when you won the Europa League before the final was even played? Good times.
Lol! Vieira with the Wenger curse in his hands as his club lose 7-0 AT HOME. either that or NYC's mercenaries in Lampard, Pirlo and Villa let the team down
Reply 7619
Original post by shawn_o1
Lol! Vieira with the Wenger curse in his hands as his club lose 7-0 AT HOME. either that or NYC's mercenaries in Lampard, Pirlo and Villa let the team down

Yes, because this is a completely logical assumption to make isn't it?

Latest