Original post by iEthan
Please do :cry2: I want so many catZ

Only if you get me all of the bunnieZ :cry:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Only if you get me all of the bunnieZ :cry:

It's a deal :emog:
Travelling around the world :biggrin:
Original post by iEthan
Personally, I'd help my mum with her debt and then save up the rest for uni :yep: what would you do with £10,000? I'm interested to know :beard:
Just got me thinking as I saw this competition on TSR...sounds like a good deal to me! :yay:

1) Give £1000 each to the charities Time to Change, b-eat and Autism West Midlands.
2) Spend £1000 on a gaming PC and some games.
3) Put £5000 away for uni.
4) Spend £1000 on friends and family.
IKEA shopping spree of course :biggrin:
charity or various equipment e.g microphone, camera, half decent editing software, guitar lessons for youtube and launching a musical career as well as uni debt
Invest half and go travelling with the rest.
Put it towards my Masters/Phd.
Save it for a rainy day
Car and holiday probs
Reply 91
Straight into a bank:u:
Pay for the second year of uni, have already saved up enough for the first. Then would probably use the excess to treat myself and my family.
Take my family on holiday abroad :h: Help my mother with fixing her teeth and finally fix my own, help my other sister with a mortgage and put what's left away :h:
Drugs and such.
Reply 95
Enjoy for a whole year and give huge treats!
Eat it.
i would treat my mum to a holiday as she has done everything to help me to get to this point in my life an make university possible for me :smile: i would also put down a deposit for a flat near where i can do my LPC exams and pay for them as well.
Reply 98
Original post by iEthan
Personally, I'd help my mum with her debt and then save up the rest for uni :yep: what would you do with £10,000? I'm interested to know :beard:
Just got me thinking as I saw this competition on TSR...sounds like a good deal to me! :yay:

Invest and try flip 10k into 100k
£4,100 - Save
£3,000 - Invest
£1,000 - Gaming PC
£500 - Peripherals
£500 - Clothes & footwear
£400 - Phone
£300 - PS4
£200 - Games
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest