The Student Room Group

Help! Hate the new brunette hair, how do I go back blonde asap!!??

Scroll to see replies

Ok gurl this is what you do:

Get vitamin c tablets and crush them and mix them with shampoo and wash your hair with that, it should come out. :smile:
Original post by xmarilynx
I went brunette this morning. I said 'light brown' but somehow the stylist heard 'black'! It's very, very dark and I look really washed out, practically ill. I have never felt this ugly :frown:

Anyway, how do I go back blonde as quickly (and cheaply) as possible, with the least damage to my hair?

Please help, I can't wear a hat forever!

P.S.
No disrespect to brunettes, most of you look gorgeous - but it does me no favours at all!

Awwww! x Feel sorry for ya, that happened to me when I got it cut, I said a trim, and she cut more than half off, it was literally a bob cut, and it took me a year to get it back to how it was, it's just below my hips, but I have iron deficiency and It's all fell out, and it looks really ugly. :frown:
But..
About your thing, because it's black, it won't go blonde by just dying it because blonde is much lighter than black obviously, so the only thing you can really do is to bleach it :redface:
Sorry about your hair thing :h: Hope it get's better for you! :heart::hi:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awwww! x Feel sorry for ya, that happened to me when I got it cut, I said a trim, and she cut more than half off, it was literally a bob cut, and it took me a year to get it back to how it was, it's just below my hips, but I have iron deficiency and It's all fell out, and it looks really ugly. :frown:
But..
About your thing, because it's black, it won't go blonde by just dying it because blonde is much lighter than black obviously, so the only thing you can really do is to bleach it :redface:
Sorry about your hair thing :h: Hope it get's better for you! :heart::hi:

She posted it 7 years ago:colonhash:
Original post by Ayaz789
She posted it 7 years ago:colonhash:

Rlly? :eek: How is it popular now then or the latest? :smile:
OH YH LOOOOOOOOOOL :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Keep washing your hair fam
Rlly? :eek: How is it popular now then or the latest? :smile:

Because someone might have commented recently on it but yeah you can see the date of the op posting it on haha :tongue:
Original post by Ayaz789
Because someone might have commented recently on it but yeah you can see the date of the op posting it on haha :tongue:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I just seen! 2009 WOOOOW! :tongue: :biggrin:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I just seen! 2009 WOOOOW! :tongue: :biggrin:

Haha yeah :biggrin:
Have lots of showers?
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha yeah :biggrin:

Oh my life, I'm sooooooo late hahah! :tongue:
if i have natural light brown hair and recently dyed it dark brown how do i now go blonde as i’m bored of it. Can i just dye it blonde without a box dye as it isn’t damaged
i have recently dyed my light brown hair dark brown but want it blonde can i just use a box dye as it’s not damaged
I went brunette this morning. I said 'light brown' but somehow the stylist heard 'black'! It's very, very dark and I look really washed out, practically ill. I have never felt this ugly :frown:

Anyway, how do I go back blonde as quickly (and cheaply) as possible, with the least damage to my hair?

P.S.
No disrespect to brunettes, most of you look gorgeous - but it does me no favours at all!

Give it time to lighten up, go to someone who does blonde, until then, wear a weave?!?
Don’t try and lighten it yourself whatever you do. Save up your money and go to a decent hairdresser.

You never know, you might come to like it?
Reply 34
Hmmm holy hell, 75 for hairdresser is expensive af... My mum got her hair dyed last month and hated it. She just used two boxes of colour b4 remover and it went away Had to use two cuz her hairs really thick.
Reply 35

P.S.

you can get a hair dye/color remover to apply to your hair which takes out the dye

here is one from boots
http://www.boots.com/colour-b4-hair-colour-remover-extra-strength-10096605
How do u
Original post by Gemmaaaalouise
When I wanted to go back blonde I used the hair b4 stuff you can get from boots or Wilkos but it takes a few times as you go ginger first or you could use bleach but also that can go wrong as it makes your hair like straw if it's not strong enough, better off asking your hairdressers as they have the correct stuff to use and your hair won't turn to straw

Whaat hair b4 stuff bc my blonde hair is now orange after 8 months of washing it
Ive done the same! Its actually making me depressed. Its lovely and shiny but its really really dark. I was like a holly willoby blonde before. I also look washed out i hate it biggest mistake ever!!
Reply 39
Use oops or any color stripping product and then try to gently lighten it with bleach.

Quick Reply

Latest