The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by atom y humber
No. Now gtfo Switzerland. The internet is a warzone and there's no room for a pacifist.

Most of the posters on here nowadays could do with a trip to Switzerland to be fair...
Original post by midnightice
Most of the posters on here nowadays could do with a trip to Switzerland to be fair...

Promoting suicide? Stay classy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Promoting suicide? Stay classy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Arsenal fans are a class bunch tbf - marble halls and all that.
Well yeah Swiss village are just off the scale in terms of pengness. On par with the marble halls. So yeah we'd promote it but chavs gon chav so can't appreciate.

Anyone else blasting 3 lions. Shearer's revelation about gazza is making me feel patriotic and convinced well get to the semis. I might actually vote britexit.
Original post by AliRizzo
So what if I have an exchange with some numb nuts over the Internet? How exactly does that me angry, especially if all he does is provoke? People that come into this thread and say 'ffs this thread has gone to ****' are the bane of my existence. Such joy knowing that a few idiots around the globe are affected by my ramblings in my spare time. Stop taking things so seriously and step outside into the real world.

Why don't you just skip past the post that annoys you?

Wait a minute, why are you telling other to stop taking things seriously after these last few comments you've made? :s
Been very happy with Wenger's last few signings, they've been the right types of signings.

Gabriel, Elneny, Xhaka. All players that can be combative and bring a bit of bite to the team.

As I said before, I think Elneny was a bargain and his value will show. He just covers so much ground. At £5m it is a steal.
(edited 7 years ago)
I see El Neny as a value player. Decent squad player for the next few years, but shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up, and we'll comfortably sell him for the price we bought him for. Sort of a more valuable version of Campbell, Jenkinson, Wellington Silva, Sanogo. All investments more than players bought with hope for the future.

It'll be interesting to see who has breaks through next season, with Iwobi last season and Bellerin the one before. Hearing good things about Gnabry, so maybe it'll be him.

Hope Walcott stays too tbf, people are using the last 6 months as a big reason to sell him, but he was a good option in the first half of the season (great goal vs City in what was a huge game at the time). He needs to get his confidence back. People saying he should push for a move due to his Euro exclusion, but we have given him ample starts and sub appearances that he probably didn't deserve given his form and we all know Roy has a big club bias.
Original post by James.Carnell
Been very happy with Wenger's last few signings, they've been the right types of signings.

Gabriel, Elneny, Xhaka. All players that can be combative and bring a bit of bite to the team.

As I said before, I think Elneny was a bargain and his value will show. He just covers so much ground. At £5m it is a steal.

As long as Arsene keeps signing relatively unknown and promising young foreigners, everyone in football's happy. Let him keep signing good value and bargains.
(edited 7 years ago)
Arsenal have triggered the release clause for Vardy.

chat ****, get signed.
Stupid signing. Would be lol's.
Reply 7911
Hear we've also triggered Marco Reus's clause too.
Vardy doesn't add anything to our squad. Reus at RW is plausible but isn't he made of glass?
Original post by Jimmy Seville
I don't.

You don't go King's College?

Shocker.
Original post by AR_95
Hear we've also triggered Marco Reus's clause too.

Dust unless you have a link
Reply 7915
Original post by Listers
Dust unless you have a link

Original post by AR_95

Guess you don't have any.

So don't chat sh*t
Olivier Giroud will win the EURO 2016 Golden Boot. Mark my words.
Original post by shawn_o1
Vardy doesn't add anything to our squad. Reus at RW is plausible but isn't he made of glass?

What are you talking about, he'd be your best CF by miles.
GOAT signing if it happens.

Latest