The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zayn is Bae
None of them scored 24 league goals, and none of them guided their team to the PL trophy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kevin Phillips did, 30 for a team that came 7th.
And Andy Johnson getting 21 for a team that got relegated is so much more impressive than 24 for the league winners. Same for Beattie getting 23 for a team that came 8th.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
and Benzema's number is just a coincidence?

Shocker a kid likes strikers number
Original post by difeo
strong bs

U bitch

I have friends you know!
They aren't even imaginary pal!!!
Original post by atom y humber
Shocker a kid likes strikers number

And this...

And this...

Your attempts at discrediting a fanbase are both sad and laughable in equal measure. Go get yourself laid or something, soho would be a good place to start if you've fallen off the wrong tree and hit your face on the branches.
Arsenal fanbase is AIDS in general tbf.
Original post by AliRizzo
Your attempts at discrediting a fanbase are both sad and laughable in equal measure. Go get yourself laid or something, soho would be a good place to start if you've fallen off the wrong tree and hit your face on the branches.

INB4 he reports you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And this...

It's a common name and number ffs.

I don't need to do that, Arsenal fans are pretty good at doing that themselves.
Original post by Listers
INB4 he reports you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He, sorry you, reported me for talking about Abdul from Pakistan.
Original post by atom y humber
It's a common name and number ffs.
Not on an Arsenal kit. I know you're trolling, but honestly you're just so bad at it these days, pls stahp.
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Arsenal fanbase is AIDS in general tbf.

Tru

Liverpool's and United's fanbase can be unbearable when things are going well but Arsenal have an impressively consistent stream of AIDS all year round.

He, sorry you, reported me for talking about Abdul from Pakistan.

Who the hell is Abdul from Pakistan? Your Inbred cousin?
Original post by Lúcio
Tru

Liverpool's and United's fanbase can be unbearable when things are going well but Arsenal have an impressively consistent stream of AIDS all year round.

The Liverpool fanbase is AIDS even when your team is utter tripe. Imagine you were given just a smidgen of success, then we'd see something truly horrific.
The Liverpool fanbase is AIDS even when your team is utter tripe. Imagine you were given just a smidgen of success, then we'd see something truly horrific.

March-May 2014 is the worst a fanbase has ever been
Original post by Listers
Who the hell is Abdul from Pakistan? Your Inbred cousin?

Nah, he's on my b-tards course with me.

You seem intent on throwing around petty insults - absolute definition of a keyboard warrior - which probably suggests your age is around the 17-19/20 age bracket.

I was kinda the same when I was that age, and looking back it was truly quite pathetic. I only hope that one day you look back and see what an enormous waste of bandwidth you are.
Nah, he's on my b-tards course with me.

You seem intent on throwing around petty insults - absolute definition of a keyboard warrior - which probably suggests your age is around the 17-19/20 age bracket.

I was kinda the same when I was that age, and looking back it was truly quite pathetic. I only hope that one day you look back and see what an enormous waste of bandwidth you are.

I'm not the one reporting people and bragging about doing Btech's hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Loser
Original post by Listers
I'm not the one reporting people and bragging about doing Btech's hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Loser

Haven't reported anyone.
Don't do Btec so why would I brag about that?

You seen what Haye said about Joshua?

Nope. Heard the Bellew stuff though.
Haven't reported anyone.
Don't do Btec so why would I brag about that?

LOL, you edited your post about doing Btech's when loads of people already saw it.

How sad and disgraceful. It's not our fault you're a moron who couldn't go to Uni.
Original post by difeo
March-May 2014 is the worst a fanbase has ever been

It was all worth it for the weeks that followed though...:biggrin:

Reckon Vardy and Wilshere are on the plane on the roofies wolf of wall street style right now. Rashford is only in the side because he knows a few dealers up north...
Original post by Listers
LOL, you edited your post about doing Btech's when loads of people already saw it.

How sad and disgraceful. It's not our fault you're a moron who couldn't go to Uni.

No, I didn't. Show me where I edited it?

I'm at Uni.

Please point out where you are on this, for future clarification...

Latest