The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE German Official Thread

So, we've done the exam. How did it go for everyone?
Reply 1
The reading was so good !! The listening was quite hard especially all the positive/negative ones which were really ambiguous don't u think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbh i prefered the listening, but overall i dont think it was as bad as people were saying it was gonna be.
Reply 3
Yh, it was defo easier than French which was just a joke

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unofficial mark scheme?
i remember the 1st question i got BB
What did you put for the very last question on the reading?
Reply 7
Original post by Tea2345
Yh, it was defo easier than French which was just a joke

Posted from TSR Mobile

definitely agree, the speakers spoke so quickly on french!
Reply 8
Original post by HarryGCSE
What did you put for the very last question on the reading?

what was the question again?
What did everyone get for the section on recycling?
Original post by Kevin:)
what was the question again?

Something about what they should do to decrease the number of non recyclable things [2 marks]
Reply 11
Original post by HarryGCSE
Something about what they should do to decrease the number of non recyclable things [2 marks]

Wasn't 100% sure, but I put something like how organic waste can be turned into biowaste and used for other things.
Original post by 11207ymir
i remember the 1st question i got BB

2 marks for us then in the listening then! :smile:

Anyone know the answers to the last question about him on a train and then what happened last year?

The first or second P/N question they asked about their job in part B and he said something like it was fun but he doesn't get to spend time with friends? He sounded really negative but I heard the word spaß and put P+N down.
Reply 13
Any mark schemes for foundation German Aqa?
Original post by Kevin:)
Wasn't 100% sure, but I put something like how organic waste can be turned into biowaste and used for other things.

I put exactly the same- but also wrote that it can be used on farms.
I got A B for the last one
Some of them P+N ones were really tricky, as well as the TF? ones as I never really knew whether it was ? Or F.
Original post by Tea2345
The reading was so good !! The listening was quite hard especially all the positive/negative ones which were really ambiguous don't u think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending