The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nomophobia
Well, I failed chemsitry now. :cry2:

Will take the rest of the day off revising

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: The best thing to do is stay positive for your next exams, don't let one paper bring you down :hugs: :smile:
Im so mad. They legitimately put A2 stuff in the F332 paper, i know everyone doing that paper would be a resit but wtf?? -.-
Again crappy exam. -.- thanks OCR.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4262
THANK god. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Finally done with exams but am gonna miss this thread alot. Those of you who still have exams keep going, it's all gonna be worth it in the end 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thomith
Im so mad. They legitimately put A2 stuff in the F332 paper, i know everyone doing that paper would be a resit but wtf?? -.-
Again crappy exam. -.- thanks OCR.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They put A2 stuff in it?!
Reply 4265
Original post by Saima Hasnain
Finally done with exams but am gonna miss this thread alot. Those of you who still have exams keep going, it's all gonna be worth it in the end 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations on finally finishing!

Have a great summer! :'3
Original post by Marli-Ruth
They put A2 stuff in it?!

6 mark question on why ice is less dense than water, which is from an F335 topic. (i got it right im pretty sure, just annoys me, first 3 questions were ok, but the last 2 were disgusting)
Original post by Thomith
6 mark question on why ice is less dense than water, which is from an F335 topic. (i got it right im pretty sure, just annoys me, first 3 questions were ok, but the last 2 were disgusting)

omggggg that's not fair though
Imagine how f334 is going to be
Original post by Marli-Ruth
omggggg that's not fair though
Imagine how f334 is going to be

apparently F331 was decent though, so im thinking maybe one of F334/F335 will be ok with the other being more hard?

anyways nursing a headache, going to maybe break until 6ish then do some Biology Unit 4.
Reply 4269
I'm taking a nap bc only got about 3hrs last night so I'm quite tired then I'll have dinner but when I return ( which should hopefully be no later than 9pm) I'll be continuing with Bio unit 4.
Reply 4270
Why is it so stormy. My bedroom feels like a photo studio.
Chem 2 retake... not such a good paper!!! Agghhh, I wish I would have skimmed through alcohols and alkenes before the exam!!!!! :mad::angry::confused::unimpressed::colonhash::argh:
Original post by Kamara7
:console: The best thing to do is stay positive for your next exams, don't let one paper bring you down :hugs: :smile:

Aww, thanks, just got one more paper now and then freedom :biggrin: I'll defo not spend all weekend thinking about it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think the maximum retention of my brain has been reached....😪😭
Original post by nomophobia
Aww, thanks, just got one more paper now and then freedom :biggrin: I'll defo not spend all weekend thinking about it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good :h: You're so lucky, I have 7 left! :lol:
I decided to devote this day to just biology, as painful as it may be
Reply 4276
Original post by Kamara7

same 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
0kay, time to go over how to do binomials where they ask you to find the coefficient of one thing based on a previous thing (makes a lot of sense, I know), and then do the final C4 gold paper :O!
Original post by Kamara7

Awww, :console: you'll bomb all of them! And are you A2? Cuz I'm in AS and most of my friends have finished all their exams :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can people pls not post about how they've finished/nearly finished? It makes me feel bad.

Latest

Trending

Trending