Just had a massive Shite

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vault111
Just had a massive Shite

Posted from TSR Mobile

See that cheered me up.
Reply 4282
Oh my absolute goodness.

So, I didn't go to bed until much later bc I had to do lots of ..stuff but then I finally went to sleep at around 7:20pm + I set my alarm for 8:00pm which means I got 40 minutes of rest but I'm still SO exhausted. Like, so SO exhausted. Words cannot express my state of tiredness + blah. ))):

I didn't think there was much point in going back to bed though so I guess here I am.

Anyway, I'll give myself half an hour to breathe then I'll start Biology.
Reply 4283
Original post by Kittyboy
Can people pls not post about how they've finished/nearly finished? It makes me feel bad.

Or.. you could just not read it?
Reply 4284
Original post by vault111
X

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!!! :congrats:

Please refrain from doing so in the future. :rolleyes:
Original post by Anon_98
Or.. you could just not read it?

Yea, sorry my bad. Just grouchy.
Original post by Anon_98
Oh my absolute goodness.

So, I didn't go to bed until much later bc I had to do lots of ..stuff but then I finally went to sleep at around 7:20pm + I set my alarm for 8:00pm which means I got 40 minutes of rest but I'm still SO exhausted. Like, so SO exhausted. Words cannot express my state of tiredness + blah. ))):

I didn't think there was much point in going back to bed though so I guess here I am.

Anyway, I'll give myself half an hour to breathe then I'll start Biology.

There is such thing as over working, it looks like you need to take some rest
Reply 4287
just sweated on the june 2015 core 4 paper. gonna have a look at the mark scheme.
Reply 4288
Original post by Kittyboy
Yea, sorry my bad. Just grouchy.

Dw, I hope you feel better soon.

You're honestly almost finished too though, so try not to get too hung up about it. Two weeks/so + it's all over! Only 14 days at the most, which might seem like a huge amount of time now but it'll fly past before you know it. - I promise. If you ever start feeling incredibly down about how these A-levels aren't over yet again then just try + keep in mind the great summer you'll be rewarded with at the end of it. It'll be worth it, the struggle is only temporary but the success will last forever. Stay motivated, you can do this. :h:
Reply 4289
Original post by AlexH123
There is such thing as over working, it looks like you need to take some rest

Overworking? :curious:

I apologise that I've given you the wrong impression.

I have 8 exams which I need to prepare for in the next 7 days. - The last thing I need to do is take some rest. :biggrin:

Pftt.. I'll have over 6 weeks for that.

The reason why I'm tired is bc I'm not sleeping enough but I'm afraid that can't be helped either. :'3
Reply 4290
just sweated on the june 2015 core 4 paper. gonna have a look at the mark scheme.
Original post by Anon_98

I have 8 exams which I need to prepare for in the next 7 days. - The last thing I need to do is take some rest. :biggrin:

The reason why I'm tired is bc I'm not sleeping enough but I'm afraid that can't be helped either. :'3

I'll rep you later by the by, I forgot that summer will be long.

Same here. I get so very anxious, especially if I have an exam the next day. Try to stop thinking about if I revised enough or what the questions will be, if they will be like that one question I had difficulty doing, and then I think about stop thinking about having those thoughts :smile:. And it's hot in my room. Hell really.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nomophobia
Awww, :console: you'll bomb all of them! And are you A2? Cuz I'm in AS and most of my friends have finished all their exams :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gee, I hope so :afraid: Yeah I'm A2, you're gonna have some fun times next year :mmm:
Reply 4293
Hey! I was just wondering how many hours of work do you do per day? Like when do you start and when do you finish? Thanks! Hope the Chem paper went well! ❤️
Original post by Anon_98

Hopefully I'll finish remembering my bio flashcards by Tuesday, two days before the exam :afraid:

Tomorrow is when I'll start the hardcore chem revision. NMR here I come... again.
Original post by Anon_98
Congratulations on finally finishing!

Have a great summer! :'3

Aww thanks 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4296
Original post by AW97
Hey! I was just wondering how many hours of work do you do per day? Like when do you start and when do you finish? Thanks! Hope the Chem paper went well! ❤️

Ah.. different days, different hours. It varies hugely + I couldn't give you an accurate estimate.

I guess I basically start when I feel like studying + I stop when I'm tired of studying. Some days, I'm unable to do any revision at all bc I simply can't + some days I can work throughout the whole day without feeling tired.

My routine is basically just a mess. :P

+ it did, thank you! <3
I have no idea what I'll do in the politics exam. Just been going through past questions and some of them are apparently the same questions but they're worded so differently - almost definitely will get caught out. :ashamed:

Right now I'm going to compare the strands within each unit 3 ideology by looking at categories - such as their view on the economy. :holmes:
Spent all day on bloody f334 😪 And still going at it
7 past papers down 11 to go 😭🔫
You know with all the time you waste posting on this stupid forum, you could be revising!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending