Why you should vote LEAVE

Here are a collection of reasons of why to LEVE the undemocratic, costly EU:

(edited 7 years ago)
1) refuse to be cucked.
Original post by physicsphysics91
1) refuse to be cucked.

cucked?
cooked?
I see lots of wordy quotes, a few made up stats, and nothing of any actual substance. 60% of our laws come from Brussels? It gets bigger every time they ****ing say it.

Vote Leave if you read tabloids, don't do your own research, and you're an easily-manipulated moron.
Reply 4
Original post by JordanL_
I see lots of wordy quotes, a few made up stats, and nothing of any actual substance. 60% of our laws come from Brussels? It gets bigger every time they ****ing say it.

Vote Leave if you read tabloids, don't do your own research, and you're an easily-manipulated moron.

Its very easy for a blind person to deny the truth. What basis do you have to deny hard facts, you don't, you just don't like hearing them.

Im yet to hear any facts from thye remain side all ive heard is blatant scaremongering about WW3 and some economic apocalypse which by the way is utter bull.

Vote stay if you are a sheep of the corporate run mass media, support tax evasion in Brussels, and enjoy being part of a system that allows corporates to lobby all they want and get their way by screwing us over.

Vote leave if you believe in Britain not Brussels, Brexit is a campaign of hope, its about creating a new thriving Britain after the suffocating regulations of the EU are lifted, its about TAKING BACK CONTROL.

Stay are scaremongers and their doing it because they're SCARED! Every day the leave side dominates the polls. Were wining come join us!
Original post by Snake_God
Its very easy for a blind person to deny the truth. What basis do you have to deny hard facts, you don't, you just don't like hearing them.

Im yet to hear any facts from thye remain side all ive heard is blatant scaremongering about WW3 and some economic apocalypse which by the way is utter bull.

Vote stay if you are a sheep of the corporate run mass media, support tax evasion in Brussels, and enjoy being part of a system that allows corporates to lobby all they want and get their way by screwing us over.

Vote leave if you believe in Britain not Brussels, Brexit is a campaign of hope, its about creating a new thriving Britain after the suffocating regulations of the EU are lifted, its about TAKING BACK CONTROL.

Stay are scaremongers and their doing it because they're SCARED! Every day the leave side dominates the polls. Were wining come join us!

Ehhhhhhhh no, you can't just claim things are "hard facts". 60% of laws made in Brussels isn't a fact, because it's not true.

Remain facts to get you started: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3904875

And those are actual facts, not just numbers I pulled out of my ********.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending