Reply 80
Original post by eternalhinch
sorrryyy!! didn't realise it was from a while ago :colondollar:

ahah naa its ok dw bout it

hows ur ramadan going? :smile:
Original post by mariam687
ahah naa its ok dw bout it

hows ur ramadan going? :smile:

ngl it's getting hard but it's all good....how is it for you?
Reply 82
Original post by SeanFM
Real talk fam aight safe. Mans on summer holidays and chillin around ends ygm.

Translation:

Spoiler

omg this made me laugh LOOOL
translation too accurate :smile:
Reply 83
ngl it's getting hard but it's all good....how is it for you?

it is hard, but tbh i think im getting used to it :smile:

and dw you'll be fine :colondollar:
omg this made me laugh LOOOL
translation too accurate :smile:

Ha, no worries :tongue: are you getting some dentistry work experience over the summer? :teehee:
Reply 85
Original post by SeanFM
Ha, no worries :tongue: are you getting some dentistry work experience over the summer? :teehee:

dentistry ofc how can i forget about that xD
hmm, maybe i should arrange something over the summer :smile:
not like i'll bump into anyone "goodlooking" heheh
and my dentist isnt all that, his breath stinks and i legit get so happy when he's wearing a mask LMAO

wht r u doing over the summer? :smile:
it is hard, but tbh i think im getting used to it :smile:

and dw you'll be fine :colondollar:

same i got used to it then a week off just knocked me down again :angry:
i feel the hunger in the morning and then i know my days going to be hard especially with exams and stomach constantly rumbling :colone:
ay grill where u at

lemme holla
Reply 88
same i got used to it then a week off just knocked me down again :angry:
i feel the hunger in the morning and then i know my days going to be hard especially with exams and stomach constantly rumbling :colone:

Aww, insh'Allah you'll be fine <3

i feel the hunger right at the end :smile:
Reply 89
Original post by Passion Fruit
ay grill where u at

lemme holla

naa fam im gd
dentistry ofc how can i forget about that xD
hmm, maybe i should arrange something over the summer :smile:
not like i'll bump into anyone "goodlooking" heheh
and my dentist isnt all that, his breath stinks and i legit get so happy when he's wearing a mask LMAO

wht r u doing over the summer? :smile:

:mmm: maybe you might meet some good looking patients :teehee:

:rofl: then those ads with dentists and perfect teeth are fake :noway: :huff:

:cry: I have just over 15 days of my summer left :hide: I start a job then for a year before going back to uni to finish my degree. But I'll still try to have fun in that year, and do lots of stuff. I got back yesterday from France after seeing Ireland's opening game as well as the sights of Paris :teehee: it's a lovely place.

Otherwise I plan to learn how to drive, keep studying Dutch, revise some Japanese and Spanish and start learning some French as well, start learning about history and geography and a lot of things I am terrible at for quizzing purposes, apply to be on The Chase, erm.. I think I am missing stuff but there you go, that is some of it :lol: going to be busy :hide:

How about you?
Aww, insh'Allah you'll be fine <3

i feel the hunger right at the end :smile:

it's horrible when all food is getting cooked and you're so close to end, i nearly eat at that point :colondollar:
are you doing gcses?
naa fam im gd

My apologies

Good evening mariam687, I do hope all is well today.
Reply 93
Original post by SeanFM
:mmm: maybe you might meet some good looking patients :teehee:

:rofl: then those ads with dentists and perfect teeth are fake :noway: :huff:

:cry: I have just over 15 days of my summer left :hide: I start a job then for a year before going back to uni to finish my degree. But I'll still try to have fun in that year, and do lots of stuff. I got back yesterday from France after seeing Ireland's opening game as well as the sights of Paris :teehee: it's a lovely place.

Otherwise I plan to learn how to drive, keep studying Dutch, revise some Japanese and Spanish and start learning some French as well, start learning about history and geography and a lot of things I am terrible at for quizzing purposes, apply to be on The Chase, erm.. I think I am missing stuff but there you go, that is some of it :lol: going to be busy :hide:

How about you?

Maybe i might :wink:

oh wow ur summer is nearly finished?!

Yes! make the most of that year :smile:

woah, i really want to go paris, ur so lucky to go! it must be amazing <3
arent u tired? youve just come back heh

woah youre learning a lot of languages, thats good, im trying to still get my head over arabic xD

oo i watch The Chase sometimes and tbh im really **** when trying to answer the questions, but your intelligent i think you'd do amazing :smile:
id probs get bare nervous and just freeze seeing the chaser LOL

yh it seems busy asff, enjoy it tho and make the most of ur year :colondollar:
Reply 94
My apologies

Good evening mariam687, I do hope all is well today.

its ok lool

and yh. al is well

hw r u? :smile:
its ok lool

and yh. al is well

hw r u? :smile:

im glad 2 hear dat sista

an yeh im good innit fam :smile:
Maybe i might :wink:

oh wow ur summer is nearly finished?!

Yes! make the most of that year :smile:

woah, i really want to go paris, ur so lucky to go! it must be amazing <3
arent u tired? youve just come back heh

woah youre learning a lot of languages, thats good, im trying to still get my head over arabic xD

oo i watch The Chase sometimes and tbh im really **** when trying to answer the questions, but your intelligent i think you'd do amazing :smile:
id probs get bare nervous and just freeze seeing the chaser LOL

yh it seems busy asff, enjoy it tho and make the most of ur year :colondollar:

:hide: yeah, gutted but oh well :tongue: uni students usually have long holidays anyway, so.. :dontknow:

:lol: yes, you should go if you get the chance, a nice honeymoon :wink: :sexface: :wink: yeah.. knackering when you go for like 3 days and try to see as much as you can but a good experience and the atmosphere is incredible in the stadium. You don't get anywhere near the full picture if you watch the match on TV :tongue:

Oh yeah.. Arabic looks so difficult :hide: are you trying to study Alimah?

:rofl: I wish, yeah.. hopefully. :rofl: yeah but you don't see the contestants freezing much at all so.. I think you'd be fine if you went on it :wink:

Thanks yeah, I hope it'll be great fun :rofl: are you off to Pakistan in the summer? :wink:
Reply 97
im glad 2 hear dat sista

an yeh im good innit fam :smile:

good good :wink:
Reply 98
Original post by SeanFM
:hide: yeah, gutted but oh well :tongue: uni students usually have long holidays anyway, so.. :dontknow:

:lol: yes, you should go if you get the chance, a nice honeymoon :wink: :sexface: :wink: yeah.. knackering when you go for like 3 days and try to see as much as you can but a good experience and the atmosphere is incredible in the stadium. You don't get anywhere near the full picture if you watch the match on TV :tongue:

Oh yeah.. Arabic looks so difficult :hide: are you trying to study Alimah?

:rofl: I wish, yeah.. hopefully. :rofl: yeah but you don't see the contestants freezing much at all so.. I think you'd be fine if you went on it :wink:

Thanks yeah, I hope it'll be great fun :rofl: are you off to Pakistan in the summer? :wink:

sorry for gettin back to u so late :frown:

well yh ofc at least u get long holidays :smile:
honeymoon eh? :wink: yh i got a longgg time left m8, not long for u, u probs got baree rishtas cming ur way ukno xD
you'll be married in no time :wink:

aww, i wanna go so bad now :frown: insh'Allah one day 4 me :colondollar:

Arabic is v difficult, esp grammar ! well i started Alimah class but it was really hard because i was taking my gcses and i couldnt do both ykno? theres like 9 books to learn :/
so ive learnt the basics of arabic but im going to do alevels and uni and all that and come back to alimah after because ik for a fact that it is virtually impossible to juggle both Alimah and Alevels at the same time :/

Spoiler

LOLPAHAHA ME?! GO ON THE SHOW?! NAAAA id like **** myself there and then LMAO

np and naa not this summer bc summers in Pakistan are boiling hot, i feel sorry for those fastin rn it must be hard asff but we might go in december this yr (hopefully).
we are thinking of going dubai this summer but we might not because i told u init, we're moving house (me n mum) so i have to help sort that out but yh we'll see what happens init :smile:

again, sorry for replying so late, i was revising down at my neighbors house
Hola :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest