The Student Room Group

my bf is 14 years younger than me

hi im 39 and my bf is 25 im struggling a bit coz im ay uni he is not and our sex life isnt that good we dont have sex he says if we have it more than twice a week we will gt bored of each other i dont think thats right plz help
Reply 1
Wait what? This guy is turning down sex because he's afraid it might get boring?

Find someone else, someone who can actually satisfy your needs.
Reply 2
Don't know what guy would turn down sex.

Sounds to me he doesn't enjoy it. Better off looking for someone else who would satisfy your needs.
Reply 3
I agree with the others, I think he's just not really interested. You may want to ask him about it if you're that invested in the relationship, but to be honest leaving probably wouldn't hurt.
Had this situation with reversed but very similar ages. Age is just a number and physical distance need not be emotional distance.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi im 39 and my bf is 25 im struggling a bit coz im ay uni he is not and our sex life isnt that good we dont have sex he says if we have it more than twice a week we will gt bored of each other i dont think thats right plz help

You should know that peoples sexual libidos vary with different people. He likely enjoys sex with you, but hes not the sort of person who wants it 3 times a day 7 times a week. You know in your own relationship if hes attentive when hes with you or if hes just 'going through the motions' to get it over and done with to make a judgement call as to if hes enjoying being intimate. Its time for you both to have a talk on this and come with some compromise. You really dont want to end up not saying anything. Because this will end up with you resenting him as hes unwilling to budge (due to you both lack of talking about it), and the relationship will fizzle out/ you looking elsewhere.
PS you are 39 so its not quite the right forum to ask a majority demographic of 13-25 year olds, so you are going to get some answers that are quite brutal lol .
Imagine a 39 year old talking like this :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending