The Student Room Group

looking for internet crush

looking for someone who is willing to pm casually coz my life is boring!!
female 15...almost
ahahhahahahah, thank you very much for this post it made me laugh, it is people such as your self that make my miserable 6th form entailed life some what fun. I am up at this time reading this, general advice is don't look for an internet crush lmfao
Reply 2
Original post by HaseebAhmad
ahahhahahahah, thank you very much for this post it made me laugh, it is people such as your self that make my miserable 6th form entailed life some what fun. I am up at this time reading this, general advice is don't look for an internet crush lmfao

lol but i honestly just want someone to talk to coz all my friends take forever to reply LOLOL
Reply 3
Original post by user11112234
lol but i honestly just want someone to talk to coz all my friends take forever to reply LOLOL

and plus its fun
get better friends, anyone can make time to talk to someone or reply quick, even the richest man in the world has time to make stupid tweets. But I guess I kind of get it I think you should word it as internet friends then cause internet crush is jus a bit yk awkward
Reply 5
get better friends, anyone can make time to talk to someone or reply quick, even the richest man in the world has time to make stupid tweets. But I guess I kind of get it I think you should word it as internet friends then cause internet crush is jus a bit yk awkward

well i dont think u would be here if it was internet friends
Reply 6
well i dont think u would be here if it was internet friends

do u want to be my internet friend
is it bcoz ur friends arent replying you? joking but like i dh insta i deleted it

Oh nah ahah me and my friend were on call for 13 hours we were doing our EPQ my friends always reply instantly

do u think mayb that is bc u look for friends on a student forum rather than like outside. LOL. haha. fr tho
Reply 9
Oh nah ahah me and my friend were on call for 13 hours we were doing our EPQ my friends always reply instantly

jeez bro i was kidding but good for u ig
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous #1
do u think mayb that is bc u look for friends on a student forum rather than like outside. LOL. haha. fr tho

obv i have other friends who arent like online ones its just that their too busy scrolling tiktok and stuff like that
(edited 3 months ago)
Not a good idea.
what you wanna talk about ? im not in favour of internet friendships tho..
Reply 13
looking for someone who is willing to pm casually coz my life is boring!!
female 15...almost

Girl stop this now you’re going to attract a pedo . I recommend making new friends start going to clubs or group/ charity . It’s a great way to make friends and have fun . Personally I recommend a become a cadet .
Reply 14
Original post by alphamale123
why is it boring? Try make a change! Which area do you live in?

do not reply to this stay away from pedos !!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending