The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

3 temple garden (John Coffey) status changed to first interview but no email yet.
3 Temple Gardens are calling applicants to arrange interview slots. 2HC second round interviews out following 1st round last night.
Has anyone heard from Pump Court or 1COR Brighton post first round? My phone has helpfully died and I'm jittery.
Guys, good news. Going by last year's thread, Doughty Street and Garden Court should be releasing their interviews at the beginning of next week. Good luck everyone.
Has anyone had the time confirmed for garden court north?
Reply 2005
Anyone's gateway changed for Red Lion or 9-13 Bell Yard. My gateway still says Applied.
Just called 2 Bedford Row to ask about timeline for results. Told to "sit tight for a few weeks" and call again in July....
Gateway rejection from 3 HC
Anything been heard in relation to 3 Verulam Buildings?
1COR Brighton rejections out post 1st round.
Original post by Hannii
Anyone's gateway changed for Red Lion or 9-13 Bell Yard. My gateway still says Applied.

Nothing from them yet for anyone
Temple Garden changed to unsuccessful. Cornerstone still outstanding - confirmed that they would be informing of decisions 'soon'.
Original post by tsr_sleuth
Anything been heard in relation to 3 Verulam Buildings?

Not yet.
Original post by PupillageAhh
1COR Brighton rejections out post 1st round.

Sorry to hear that. Was this via email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boris88
Sorry to hear that. Was this via email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. With a note that they're unable to offer feedback.
Still nothing from 4PB post interview? For some reason I was convinced they would come back to us today...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know when we will hear back from 5SAH post-first round?
1COR Brighton 2nd round interviews are out now too
My GW status changed to unsuccessful so no wait for me 😔
Original post by LastDitchAttempt
Just called 2 Bedford Row to ask about timeline for results. Told to "sit tight for a few weeks" and call again in July....
9 Bedford Row 1st round invites out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending