The Student Room Group

Disappointed with how exams went thread

So I made this thread as I messed up with my maths A Level. I have taken it a year early, but pretty sure I have a B (but will try my best in C4 on friday (I take edexcel)). Anyone got something to make me feel better, motivated and have more hope?

Feel free to comment about how your exams went
Original post by Student7th
So I made this thread as I messed up with my maths A Level. I have taken it a year early, but pretty sure I have a B (but will try my best in C4 on friday (I take edexcel)). Anyone got something to make me feel better, motivated and have more hope?

Feel free to comment about how your exams went

If other people struggled on the exam they'll have lowered the grade boundaries. Having a B is nothing to be ashamed of, as many top universities ask for AAB or ABB, and a B is still a huge achievement! You can't do anything about the papers that have passed, so just focus on the ones you have left and try and do as well as you can. :smile:

I think I screwed up my A-level Philosophy and Ethics if it's any consolation. I got a C last year, re-sat an AS paper which didn't go that well, and had a huge memory blank on one of the A2 papers whilst being hugely pushed for time on the other. Guess I'm probably headed for a C or a D. :zomg:
I sat my second GCSE Physics paper this morning. Terrified that I might have bombed it - I need at least an A to do A-Level Physics, and I think I only got around 50/85 marks, possibly less. I ran out of time, you see, and didn't fully answer any of the 6-mark questions, and missed a couple of others, too. I will add that I didn't get to do as much work for this paper for several reasons which I shan't go into. That said, I got A* on the coursework (aced it, in fact - 43/48, or thereabouts), and am fairly sure I aced the first paper (60/75, which I'm told is very good), so hopefully I'll be OK. Am worried as anything, though.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending