The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL Biology Unit 5 (WBI05) Scientific Article Discussion - June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AvWOW
Do you guys really think the biosolution thing is useful?
The questions seem repetitive and nowhere near the style of questions edexcel would ask.

Same here... I found that it just repeats the paragraph content, and provides sth that is absolutely out of syllabus, but it can make you familiar with the article
Could someone help me?

Calculate the heart rate of the person with a normal heartbeat. Show you working. H.PNG
1 heart beat- 0.9 seconds
x heart beats- 60 seconds
x= 60/.9= 66.7, which is around 67 heartbeats per minute
What does the markscheme say?
Original post by Najat Jabr
1 heart beat- 0.9 seconds
x heart beats- 60 seconds
x= 60/.9= 66.7, which is around 67 heartbeats per minute
What does the markscheme say?

M.PNG
Original post by Sandy_Vega30
M.PNG

God >_< how do they arrive at that answer?!
Original post by Aimen.
Guys I'll be sending the biosolutions thing @Annaaix_ sent to anyone who asks (whoever you are).
Pm me your email id. :u:

Heyy my email is [email protected] can you send me the biosolution questions PLEASEE as I am so desperate :colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar:
Reply 466
Can U please send me the biosolution please I am desperate thank you so much
Original post by 12103763d
Same here... I found that it just repeats the paragraph content, and provides sth that is absolutely out of syllabus, but it can make you familiar with the article
Reply 467
Can any one please send me the biosolution please any one I am so desperate u would really help me I didn't even remember the article please anyone my email is [personal details removed] if it didn't send please anyone it won't take u a min and u would have saved my life 😨😞😞😞
Reply 468
Original post by beheiry
Heyy my email is [personal info removed] can you send me the biosolution questions PLEASEE as I am so desperate :colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar:

Please can u at [personal info removed] can u please I am desperate it's so late
Reply 469
Please anyone has the biosolution please I am desperate please send them at [personal info removed] I need them tbh 😞😞😞
Original post by Momo-mo
Can U please send me the biosolution please I am desperate thank you so much

I would really appreciate your help!
Reply 471
Original post by Sandy_Vega30
M.PNG

Oh hey.. I remember this question coming up in our mock paper, and every single person got the 60 bpm. Even our teacher wasn't sure about how they got 50...
Reply 472
how was the exam?
Reply 473
Original post by sebaa
how was the exam?

Easy
What is the population you calculated ?
Original post by 12103763d
What is the population you calculated ?

6.5 million
What was the answer to the last question about vitamin E or something
Original post by Annaaix_
What was the answer to the last question about vitamin E or something

All I did was explain the free radical stuff, and they said it was a high calorie diet so I wrote disadvantages of that also from the article
Do we need to multiply 10% then 80% to calculate population ?
How was the paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending