The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Legally Bronde
I heard that they let successful candidates know on the night last year, but I didnt hear anything from them yesterday about when we might hear...

Oh really? Judging from yesterday, they were running quite late with the interviews….so perhaps they didn't have time to call? One can only hope!

Would be good to know if anyone has heard, put me out of my misery…..
Original post by Barr23
Oh really? Judging from yesterday, they were running quite late with the interviews….so perhaps they didn't have time to call? One can only hope!

Would be good to know if anyone has heard, put me out of my misery…..

I know! I can deal with not getting it but it is the not knowing that is painful. Especially when I'm not sure if people heard last night or not.
Original post by timtim90
6 PC status on GW changed back to "First Interview - slots available to be booked"

Dont worry it's just a quirk of the system. It has happened to all of mine once I have had my interview ie the slot is in the past.
Re Lamb Building - I know they gave pupillage to at least one person yesterday afternoon. Can't confirm whether all were though.
Has anybody heard anything either way from 6KBW post second round? A friend said a friend of his received an offer on Tuesday - wondering if anyone else has?

Thanks!
Just wanted to ask as it's my first time applying - if application is through the gateway I believe offers for pupillage can't be made before 1st August - is that always followed? Will they reject unsuccessful candidates before the 1st?

Thanks!
Original post by egarna
Just wanted to ask as it's my first time applying - if application is through the gateway I believe offers for pupillage can't be made before 1st August - is that always followed? Will they reject unsuccessful candidates before the 1st?

Thanks!

You won't hear either way till August, but sometimes chambers sneakily take the successful candidates out for lunch or something to hint at them
Original post by hsthomas1
You won't hear either way till August, but sometimes chambers sneakily take the successful candidates out for lunch or something to hint at them

Thank you!
Original post by TheGoblinHunter
Re Lamb Building - I know they gave pupillage to at least one person yesterday afternoon. Can't confirm whether all were though.

Thanks. I think they must have dished them all out. Another one bites the dust!
Does anyone have any experience of first round interview at 187 fleet street?
Apparently Atlantic (Liverpool) interviews have already happened despite no change to Gateway status so looks like RBS from them. Has anyone heard back from 18 St John Street (Manchester)?They interviewed on 4th July last year....
Original post by Lucille23
Apparently Atlantic (Liverpool) interviews have already happened despite no change to Gateway status so looks like RBS from them. Has anyone heard back from 18 St John Street (Manchester)?They interviewed on 4th July last year....

Still waiting on 18SJS, I think their interviews are the 16th July.
Does anyone have experience of a first round interview at 1COR (London)? No idea what to expect, although assuming it'll be a short one!
Reply 2353
Hi all

Has anyone heard from Monckton, 42 BR or 1 Pump Court?

I'm beginning to get the familiar rejection-by-silence feeling from these three.
Furnival first interview invitations out
Original post by Pupilpower
Furnival first interview invitations out

Congratulations! Can I ask if this was an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BarBQ
Hi all

Has anyone heard from Monckton, 42 BR or 1 Pump Court?

I'm beginning to get the familiar rejection-by-silence feeling from these three.

Nothing from Monckton!
Original post by lulu_dudette
Congratulations! Can I ask if this was an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup by email
Rejection out after Cornwall Street second round yesterday.

I saw someone ask about New Park Court a few pages back- they've sent out invitations for second round but no date yet.

Does anyone know when we'll hear from Keating post first round?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Pupilpower
Yup by email

Thanks for that. It was a set I was hoping would be positive for me. Congratulations to you. There are some lovely members in that set!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending