Thanks! :biggrin:

Sorry haha :3
YW :h:
Original post by hamza772000
Had to use Google translate :tongue:
Thanks! :biggrin:

At least u realised it was french.... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dunno if I should be a troll and state that celebrating birthdays is haram :beard: Then again, my brother's birthday cake yesterday did taste good :colone:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Sorry haha :3
YW :h:
There's nothing to apologise about :smile:
Original post by mediaya
OMG.... hamza are u okay? :redface:
What do you mean? :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
At least u realised it was french.... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep. :tongue: Well, it was pretty blatant tbh :tongue:
Original post by Zamestaneh
Dunno if I should be a troll and state that celebrating birthdays is haram :beard: Then again, my brother's birthday cake yesterday did taste good :colone:

Spoiler

i never celebrate my bday anyways....... Why is it haram though???? :confused:
Btw, we arent celebrating hamzas bday...... What we did is too little..:yep:..... We are just congratulationing him:mmm: (dont even know if its a word) lol:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Btw, we arent celebrating hamzas bday...... What we did is too little..:yep:..... We are just congratulationing him:mmm: (dont even know if its a word) lol:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LMAO :rofl: *Congratulating! :tongue:
What do you mean? :tongue:

Like you just said '' i didn't'' n thats really worrying:yes:, u usually include so many details n a good reason....... To the point that we argue lolol

Posted from TSR Mobile
LMAO :rofl: *Congratulating! :tongue:

I thought so......another reason why am baffed!
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't like celebrating my own either :lol: It's considered haram because it's immitating the non-Muslims in their annual celebrations (which isn't allowed), and this wasn't done by the Prophet (SAW) or his companions (or the following generations), and the only celebrations we are allowed to commemmorate annually are the two Eids :holmes:

I was saying it more as a joke, but I guess there is a serious lesson in this :tongue:
I don't like celebrating my own either :lol: It's considered haram because it's immitating the non-Muslims in their annual celebrations (which isn't allowed), and this wasn't done by the Prophet (SAW) or his companions (or the following generations), and the only celebrations we are allowed to commemmorate annually are the two Eids :holmes:

I was saying it more as a joke, but I guess there is a serious lesson in this :tongue:

Everything is immitation the non muslims then..... Why am even using a phone or even doing a job.... Lol jk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Everything is immitation the non muslims then..... Why am even using a phone or even doing a job.... Lol jk

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol, Good point :smile: See, that's why you're not baffed, I'd say ur just baffled, lol jk ur smart :biggrin:
Original post by mediaya
Like you just said '' i didn't'' n thats really worrying:yes:, u usually include so many details n a good reason....... To the point that we argue lolol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, I basically just gave her the predicted topics list a few before the exam...............that's how I got to even know her :tongue: Does that count as helping? I don't think so, just a responsibility for me :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
I thought so......another reason why am baffed!
Well, u said u thought so...........so you're not baffed u just made a mistake, humans make mistakes, it just means ur a human :wink:

Hello, fellow human :smile:
lol, Good point :smile: See, that's why you're not baffed, I'd say ur just baffled, lol jk ur smart :biggrin:

Thanks.... Thanks.... And thanks lol
Am baffed lol coz i dunno what baffled mean now :tongue:

The bit in bold isn't true............what about weddings? Have u seen all the Pakis then:tongue: lmao.

What if someone finishes reading or memorising the Qur'an ?

There's many more..............
Original post by mediaya
Thanks.... Thanks.... And thanks lol
Am baffed lol coz i dunno what baffled mean now :tongue:
Just means ur a little confused :smile: But ur not........... :smile:
That's not helping..........:tongue:

Erm......I'll prolly go somewhere with ma family later if erryting's alright, it's too early rn.......Oh and btw, I already got the money :colone: So I'm a step ahead, ygm? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest