The Student Room Group

school fights

So, here's the tea! Today, I found myself in a full-on smackdown with one of my so-called "school friends." Can you believe it? No legit reason for the brawl, just this guy pushing my buttons like there's no tomorrow. But hey, guess what? I recently binge-watched one of Hamza's videos on handling bullies like a boss, and I decided to put those techniques to the test.

Now, let me tell you, things got real spicy. I may have accidentally unleashed my inner ninja and left my "friend" with a few souvenirs of the battle. Talk about a self-defense upgrade! But here's the plot twist: it backfired big time, and I ended up with a reputation hit. Ouch!

Now, in my quest for total badassery, I'm contemplating kickboxing. Yep, you heard it right. I've even downloaded this kickboxing app, but I'm not sure if it's legit or just a bunch of pixelated punches. So, throw me a bone here, people! Where should I kick-start my kickboxing journey? Give me the inside scoop on where to unleash my newfound ferocity!
Original post by sparton
So, here's the tea! Today, I found myself in a full-on smackdown with one of my so-called "school friends." Can you believe it? No legit reason for the brawl, just this guy pushing my buttons like there's no tomorrow. But hey, guess what? I recently binge-watched one of Hamza's videos on handling bullies like a boss, and I decided to put those techniques to the test.

Now, let me tell you, things got real spicy. I may have accidentally unleashed my inner ninja and left my "friend" with a few souvenirs of the battle. Talk about a self-defense upgrade! But here's the plot twist: it backfired big time, and I ended up with a reputation hit. Ouch!

Now, in my quest for total badassery, I'm contemplating kickboxing. Yep, you heard it right. I've even downloaded this kickboxing app, but I'm not sure if it's legit or just a bunch of pixelated punches. So, throw me a bone here, people! Where should I kick-start my kickboxing journey? Give me the inside scoop on where to unleash my newfound ferocity!

Hi there
I genuinely think you should consider writing your own vlogg professionally or going to university to do journalism or something. You would be ace

Best wishes
Emily
Reply 2
Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep
Hi there
I genuinely think you should consider writing your own vlogg professionally or going to university to do journalism or something. You would be ace

Best wishes
Emily

Thanks a ton, dude! Btw, are you in college or still rockin' the high school life?
Original post by sparton
Thanks a ton, dude! Btw, are you in college or still rockin' the high school life?

Hiya @sparton
Currently rocking the first year uni life which has been a bit of a game changer :smile: it’s holiday rn tho so having a lil explore of France which has been lavellyyy

you doing anything this summer ?
Emily
Hamza’s a *****ass loser.
So, here’s the tea.

Quick Reply

Latest