The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bar240
Sorry to hear that. How were you informed by 6 Pump Court? PG update?

Anyone else heard?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not heard anything re 6PC yet...

Matrix anyone??
Also just got the Matrix rejection
Rejections now out from Matrix. Deep joy
Original post by pupilpleaser
Not heard anything re 6PC yet...

Matrix anyone??

Email rejection no PG update just a generic email
Matrix rejections out too :frown:
Original post by _EternalOptimist_
Has anyone heard anything from Farringdon yet?

I think someone posted a few days ago saying they got an interview so I presumed it was a rejection by silence as my gateway still says applied

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi All - sorry to hijack this thread with something a little off topic. I am leaving my job as an employment caseworker to start pupillage this Autumn and we are currently recruiting for it: http://www.swllc.org/Vacancies.php

I would encourage anyone who has some employment experience whether as a paralegal, through FRU (or anything else to apply) - they are happy to receive applications from anyone searching for pupillage even if the personal spec looks a bit daunting!

PM me for more details.

Good luck to all of you waiting to hear on your applications!
Reply 2986
Original post by legaleagle2
Nope I'm still waiting to hear back

I got an email today to say that they had not made any decisions yet but we would find out either way
anyone heard from fountain court post second round?
Hi has anyone heard back from the CPS post-assessment yet? If not do you know when exactly we will hear?
Last interview of the season done. You're a great crowd, and some of you have gone above and beyond to help out. Best wishes, and see you again on 1 August! 👍🙏

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Best guppy
Last interview of the season done. You're a great crowd, and some of you have gone above and beyond to help out. Best wishes, and see you again on 1 August! 👍🙏

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck, Guppy :smile:
That's this year over and done with - good luck all, especially to anyone still waiting on final rounds. Fingers crossed for all on Monday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2992
Anyone heard back from the NMC? I know it was mentioned on here before. I plan on giving them a ring if I don't hear by Thursday.
Original post by applemore
That's this year over and done with - good luck all, especially to anyone still waiting on final rounds. Fingers crossed for all on Monday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank God for Pokemon Go - how else am I gonna distract myself for a week?
Has anyone heard from Westgate Chambers yet? They said they'd let us know by the end of July (it actually says end of June on the website but the closing date was 30th June so I'm assuming that's a typo)
Original post by roomwithoutaroof
Thank God for Pokemon Go - how else am I gonna distract myself for a week?

Same here LOL Level 5
Original post by LegalCat
Same here LOL Level 5

I definitely need to download this thing. I'm going completely stir crazy!

Good luck to everyone on Monday - only 6 more days to go!
Reply 2997
Fourteen second rounds out earlier today.
Rejection from Goldsmith after second round. Gateway update, no email.
Reply 2999
Original post by pups1
Anyone heard back from the NMC? I know it was mentioned on here before. I plan on giving them a ring if I don't hear by Thursday.

No not yet, but they said they don't RBS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending