Y am I lying 2 myself
Original post by FireFreezer77
Self explanatory!

Mine is bread!
What's yours?

chicken and rice!
Don't have one. I mainly like Indian food + African food
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
Yeah they're nice. The whole hot section is pretty damn tasty. A proper meat feast.

I agree! Apparently you can order Pizzas from there now, have you tried one?
Original post by Marshall Taylor
I agree! Apparently you can order Pizzas from there now, have you tried one?

Heh not yet. Pizza is delicious but makes me feel bloated...all that cheese, and dough and pepperoni...I'll try it one day though. As a treat.
Heh not yet. Pizza is delicious but makes me feel bloated...all that cheese, and dough and pepperoni...I'll try it one day though. As a treat.

I was planning to buy one just to try it, and they're only £3.50! One day..
Either salmon and sweet potato fries or a thin and crispy pizza 😍
Curry. The hotter, the better, unless it loses variety of flavour.
Hard.

Probably macaroni and cheese:love::love:
I was planning to buy one just to try it, and they're only £3.50! One day..

Lunch was 8 hot and spicy wings, and a BBQ drumstick from the Sainsbury's hot section. So freaking tasty. Better taste and better price than all the crappy restaurants out there. Next time it will be that pizza.

Honestly you don't even need to have lunch anywhere else (unless you're cooking yourself).
Lunch was 8 hot and spicy wings, and a BBQ drumstick from the Sainsbury's hot section. So freaking tasty. Better taste and better price than all the crappy restaurants out there. Next time it will be that pizza.

Honestly you don't even need to have lunch anywhere else (unless you're cooking yourself).

I have them for every meal of the day, it's a shame they're like £1.50 now for 8... They used to be about £1!
pizza, chicken, chips, anything which lowers my life expectancy
I have them for every meal of the day, it's a shame they're like £1.50 now for 8... They used to be about £1!

Damn, you like spoiling yourself. I don't blame you!
Tiramisu :h:
Damn, you like spoiling yourself. I don't blame you!

I'm broke now, but tomorrow's lunch is going to be more WINGS:biggrin:
I'm broke now, but tomorrow's lunch is going to be more WINGS:biggrin:

What about the ribs and the gammon shanks? I'm not a big pork eater but they look mouthwatering. And those sausage baps...honestly man. I think I'm going to have lunch there again tomorrow. Good thing I ain't broke :wink:
What about the ribs and the gammon shanks? I'm not a big pork eater but they look mouthwatering. And those sausage baps...honestly man. I think I'm going to have lunch there again tomorrow. Good thing I ain't broke :wink:

You're so lucky, unfortunately my pocket money doesn't stretch into rib territory :frown: This thread is just making me hungrier and hungrier by the second... I wish the hot food section was still open at night
Alright enough talk about wings from that damn place please!

Quick Reply

Latest