The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Msc Environmental Management: yay or nae?

Hey guys. I would be very grateful if anyone with experience of this course could make a quick comment on its pro's and con's. I'm close to signing up and it would be brilliant to hear something about it first. Thanks in advance.
Ask if you can get in touch with current or previous students.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Ask if you can get in touch with current or previous students.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't think that would be an option. I'll make a request and see what they can do.
Original post by sparks35
Thanks for the reply. I didn't think that would be an option. I'll make a request and see what they can do.

You can only ask. Most unis are happy to do this and have student ambassadors. I was one for mine.
Original post by sparks35
Hey guys. I would be very grateful if anyone with experience of this course could make a quick comment on its pro's and con's. I'm close to signing up and it would be brilliant to hear something about it first. Thanks in advance.

Your first point of call should be looking at (if any) jobs require such a degree. Keyword search the degree on indeed.
Reply 5
Original post by Davidswift9
Your first point of call should be looking at (if any) jobs require such a degree. Keyword search the degree on indeed.

Thanks for the advice.

Quick Reply

Latest