The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Condoned Credit; Retake

What does "Condoned credit; Retake" mean? I have a referral mark 30 from my15 credited subject. And there written Condoned credit; Retake on my mark. Can anybody help me to understand it? I have read the regulations but there written not so clear.
Original post by fazik
What does "Condoned credit; Retake" mean? I have a referral mark 30 from my15 credited subject. And there written Condoned credit; Retake on my mark. Can anybody help me to understand it? I have read the regulations but there written not so clear.

Hello

A Condoned credit Retake means that you achieved a mark of between 30-39 in your referral exam/coursework. Students in Year 1 (Level 4) can be given a Condoned Credit in order to be able to progress into Year 2 (Level 5). So you're fine and you will be progressing in September to Year 2. Please contact your Registry Office directly as they will be able to explain it to you in more detail.

Best wishes and enjoy the rest of your summer holidays,

Kim
Course Enquiries Team. :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Westminster
Hello

A Condoned credit Retake means that you achieved a mark of between 30-39 in your referral exam/coursework. Students in Year 1 (Level 4) can be given a Condoned Credit in order to be able to progress into Year 2 (Level 5). So you're fine and you will be progressing in September to Year 2. Please contact your Registry Office directly as they will be able to explain it to you in more detail.

Best wishes and enjoy the rest of your summer holidays,

Kim
Course Enquiries Team. :smile:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Thank u a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending