The Student Room Group

Subject guide for a level

Hi...I've just finished my o levels and I'm about to start my private a levels in couple of days. I'm basically interested in economics and maths,so my subjects for a levels are Accounts,Economics,Maths and psychology. The only questions i have is that ,should i go for further maths(as I'm interested in maths). Plz help me with it.............I'm a bit confused. Any kind of help would be appreciated. Thank you. .....
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Mustafa222
Hi...I've just finished my o levels and I'm about to start my private a levels in couple of days. I'm basically interested in economics and maths,so my subjects for a levels are Accounts,Economics,Maths and psychology. The only questions i have is that ,should i go for further maths(as I'm interested in maths). Plz help me with it.............I'm a bit confused. Any kind of help would be appreciated. Thank you. .....

I would say only do further maths if you know for certain you are going to apply for a course like engineering or mathematics or to a university which will favour you taking maths and further maths. Otherwise there's no point
Original post by Mustafa222

If you want the most respectable and advantageous combination, then go for physics, maths, further maths and economics. Though your subjects are perfectly sufficient.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest