The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jason Momoa looks like he's on the sex register

Reply 7721
Showbox/Moviebox.

Stone Age ffs.
Yeah that guy rk is banging on about isn't that attractive. He looks homeless to me tbh. Although I know there's a lot of people who dig that dishevelled look.

I think Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn) looked really hot back in the LOTR days. He got the balance of looking rugged yet sexy perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=006edjAeBg4

unreal tune with goat album art tbh
Wtf is even happening here these days
Reply 7725
Original post by The.Joker
Yeah that guy rk is banging on about isn't that attractive. He looks homeless to me tbh. Although I know there's a lot of people who dig that dishevelled look.

I think Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn) looked really hot back in the LOTR days. He got the balance of looking rugged yet sexy perfectly.

imagine rating Aragorn but not rating Momoa. Are you just mad he has better hair than you?
Viggo Mortensen looked better in Carlito's Way
Reply 7727
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Viggo Mortensen looked better in Carlito's Way

Thoughts on Jason Momoa?
Jason Momoa is a god amongst men
Original post by The.Joker

No

Khal Drogo >>

Hnnnnggg

Has not aged well since then though
Reply 7730
Cucumber knows his ****.

worldy or nah.
Original post by swirly

worldy or nah.

Not worldy but underrated.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Original post by swirly

worldy or nah.

on the mi lf spectrum yes
Reply 7734
RIP Tay Tay.
@Anon_98 :hi:

thoughts on the prophecy from Shrek?

'A princess locked in a tower, and beset by a dragon, is rescued by a brave knight and then they share true love's first kiss. By night one way, by day another, thus shall be the norm till you receive true love's kiss then, take love's true form'
Original post by Rk2k14
RIP Tay Tay.

Kim K is annoying AF

But what I would give for one night with her, mad ting
Reply 7737
Original post by zKlown
Kim K is annoying AF

But what I would give for one night with her, mad ting

Standards Zed. Standards.
Original post by Rk2k14
Standards Zed. Standards.

Thoughts on the prophecy from Shrek? :colonhash:

Also y'all ****ed up, Aria >>>
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by swirly
@Anon_98 :hi:

thoughts on the prophecy from Shrek?

'A princess locked in a tower, and beset by a dragon, is rescued by a brave knight and then they share true love's first kiss. By night one way, by day another, thus shall be the norm till you receive true love's kiss then, take love's true form'

:hi: <3

Hm.. I'm not sure.

Well, firstly:

STUPID PRINCESS.

The tower she was 'locked' in wasn't even that high - she totally could've tried to find this knight herself. Why couldn't she take matters into her own hands + be brave + take a stand + save her own soul bc imagine if no one ever turned up ever. Would she just give in + die. I don't even think her bedroom door was even locked btw which always makes me laugh bc it means she could've, like, simply walked out + tried to befriend the dragon who was infact INCREDIBLY FRIENDLY. But she obviously didn't know that bc she didn't even try. Over 10 years of confinement without ever trying to escape? Absurd. Wait, I've forgotten the storyline.. was that all infact a plot just to get someone to come to the castle? I think that's what it was. - I'm getting confused. Umm, but I don't understand the underlying message of this 'taking true love's form' business anyway. I mean, what does that even mean in the real world side of things? That in order to be a stable individual you must essentially become someone else? Turning into someone you love makes you a whole person? Horrible events can only be fixed by love? What happened to embracing your flaws? Or maybe it was trying to get at the fact that beauty is skin deep. (''''': But I think that you should just be who you are + if the past of this curse turned her into this weird shapeshift of a human then she should've embraced it + the film could've been about how at night she partook in things that she couldn't get away with at day + vice versa + it would've been really cool of a film + perhaps inspiring to be who you are no matter what happens, instead of hiding away + relying on someone else for your happiness bc that's a stupid message. THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. :'3

Latest