The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Biology SNAB 6BI04 ~ 6BIO5 June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rory58824
Best of luck to you too & I hope you get the grades you need!

Got an C in unit 4 luckily an A overall.
Original post by TraceyE
Got an C in unit 4 luckily an A overall.

Nice, hopefully that's what you needed!

Last year was awful for me, with a D. I've managed to get a B this year after surprisingly getting full marks in the Unit 4 paper. I'm thrilled but really shocked!
Original post by rory58824
Nice, hopefully that's what you needed!

Last year was awful for me, with a D. I've managed to get a B this year after surprisingly getting full marks in the Unit 4 paper. I'm thrilled but really shocked!

Well done yes shocked is the right word got uni place too
Reply 1243
Well done and congratulations.

Can I ask did you do any other resits? Also have you taken an extra year and has this caused any restrictions?

Thanks in advance
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1244
Original post by haraf
Well done and congratulations.

Can I ask did you do any other resits? Also have you taken an extra year and has this caused any restrictions?

Thanks in advance

Hiya,

I took my AS year at college twice and I just got into Bath University (11th in uni charts for UK) which I was told I would never get into as I did 3 years at college!!
Reply 1245
Original post by 32908
Hiya,

I took my AS year at college twice and I just got into Bath University (11th in uni charts for UK) which I was told I would never get into as I did 3 years at college!!

Excellent....may I ask which course you are studying?
Hi guys

I'm currently doing the new spec from 2015 and experiencing a mental breakdown. I'm kind of struggling with the applying what you've learnt by having to literally decipher the question instead of just regurgitating it. Also with the graph based questions 😢😑. I was seeing if anyone has any advice on how to go about this, getting a good grade in edexcel and any good recommendations on a good textbook/revision book to use????

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending