The Student Room Group

Can someone help!!?

I scored 151 on my coursework which was a C and I've looked at the grade boundaries and I scored 71 which is a C on the AQA mark scheme! Please look and respond! What should I do?😭😭image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Original post by kylecolclough
I scored 151 on my coursework which was a C and I've looked at the grade boundaries and I scored 71 which is a C on the AQA mark scheme! Please look and respond! What should I do?😭😭image.jpeg
DEFINITELY APPEAL ask your teachers about it as soon as possible so that something can be done about it

Your sheet has your UMS mark not your raw Mark. The grade boundaries display the raw marks, if you use Aqa's UMS converter for 71 UMS you'll see your raw Mark and why you obtained that grade
Original post by Sacred Ground
Your sheet has your UMS mark not your raw Mark. The grade boundaries display the raw marks, if you use Aqa's UMS converter for 71 UMS you'll see your raw Mark and why you obtained that grade

No I scored a c in my coursework and a E in the exam which apparently a 71 is an E when clearly it's not!
No I scored a c in my coursework and a E in the exam which apparently a 71 is an E when clearly it's not!

As you can see with what I've attached, 71 UMS marks is an E grade I'm afraid. As I have stated, you're looking at the raw mark boundaries when your sheet contains UMS boundaries.
Reply 6

71 ums is an E, which is what is on your sheet. You're looking at raw mark boundaries, when your sheet shows ums marks.
Original post by Sacred Ground
As you can see with what I've attached, 71 UMS marks is an E grade I'm afraid. As I have stated, you're looking at the raw mark boundaries when your sheet contains UMS boundaries.
thanks for that

Quick Reply

Latest