The Student Room Group

contacting Student Finance

I would like to confirm my income for my daughter's application for student finance however I do not know my CRM and cannot reset password online (my husband successfully reset his).

I have called on 0300100607 however when I say 'help' to reset the password and hopefully speak to someone it fails to connect and asks me to read out my CRM which I don't know!

I understand that I can fill out a form however with 2 more students due to enter the student finance system then it would be helpful to sort this out.

How can I speak to someone and get this resolved?
Original post by instinct42
I would like to confirm my income for my daughter's application for student finance however I do not know my CRM and cannot reset password online (my husband successfully reset his).
I have called on 0300100607 however when I say 'help' to reset the password and hopefully speak to someone it fails to connect and asks me to read out my CRM which I don't know!
I understand that I can fill out a form however with 2 more students due to enter the student finance system then it would be helpful to sort this out.
How can I speak to someone and get this resolved?

Hi there,

You would either call us on 0300 100 0607 and we can reset this for you. If you don't know your CRN you would just say "don't know" and be transferred to an adviser.

Alternatively, you can complete and upload the paper PFF2 form. If it's for September 24. It's this form here: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Hi Jason, thank you for your help. I did get through to someone after saying 'don't know' rather than the helpline suggested word of 'help' !
Original post by instinct42
Hi Jason, thank you for your help. I did get through to someone after saying 'don't know' rather than the helpline suggested word of 'help' !

Thanks for confirming. Hope this is resolved for you. If not then the form linked above will resolve the issue and update the application. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending