The Student Room Group

The Making of Me

So my idea: there should be a reality show where they choose someone "ugly" and "unattractive", someone with a bad voice, someone with no/bad prospects for a career, someone who isn't really getting anywhere and then train them, help them to become a Hollywood star by taking acting and singing lessons and then the series documents it...the whole thing will lead them to becoming an actor in the industry and once they have finished then they become just another actor who slowly gains more recognition and becomes a movie star...also everyone will eventually forget they were on this show so it will just be like they took the "normal" path to becoming a star...
Reply 1
There are already so-called Hollywood 'stars' with no discernable talent so why does it need a show to make more?
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
There are already so-called Hollywood 'stars' with no discernable talent so why does it need a show to make more?
erm the thing here is that it gives someone the shot at becoming one, it's like a science experiment too like if the team can help someone develop skills and talent
Reply 3
Original post by stmkcltrs
erm the thing here is that it gives someone the shot at becoming one, it's like a science experiment too like if the team can help someone develop skills and talent
Skills can be developed, but talent is innate; you have it or you don't.

Why not it helps someone get a realistic job?
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
Skills can be developed, but talent is innate; you have it or you don't.
Why not it helps someone get a realistic job?
no not a realistic job because acting is so conceptual so i want that to happen, a realistic job would be boring, i want singing, dancing, and acting, they can also attend award shows and win Oscars eee

Quick Reply

Latest