The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8500
@swirly the type of guy to play "ball over the fence" with his neighbour in their back gardens, speaking about Boots meal deals and Thai prostitutes
Original post by James.Carnell
Perhaps they just have inflated opinions of themselves...?

Lol at naivety regarding Asian girls higher value of 'family' :lol:, and lol at less chance of cheating.

Whenever I think of the stereotypical white bloke with a native Asian... i always picture either a sex tourist or Lieutenant Dan and his wife that cannot even speak engrishhhh.

Spoiler

Those stereotypes do exist for a reason, there is a big thing with (especially older) western men and younger asain girls, but then again in our increasinly multicultrual society, they are becoming a small miority of the masses of interracial couples out there. *

The image did bother me a bit when I first started to date my wife, but at the end of the day you cant let other peoples judgements stop a relationship. *
Reply 8502
Original post by difeo
Thinking 3 asterisks per post could be correct grammar is worse than the original thing, buddy

Also - in no way did I think it is correct grammar, comrade
Original post by sr90
I noticed that too, you don't need to be subtle :lol:

genuinely wasn't..

I mean this is TSR, your not exactly standing out as a guy with girl troubles, you can normally count at least 3-4 on the front page of the relationship forum on any given day, let alone those who lurk around and dont make whinny threads*
Original post by fallen_acorns

Spoiler

Those stereotypes do exist for a reason, there is a big thing with (especially older) western men and younger asain girls, but then again in our increasinly multicultrual society, they are becoming a small miority of the masses of interracial couples out there. *

The image did bother me a bit when I first started to date my wife, but at the end of the day you cant let other peoples judgements stop a relationship. *

LOL, the naivety is real. They are every bit as poisonous as the women you hate in the UK. You may have a nice one, I don't know, but you are remarkably naive about their family culture.

The western man and asian woman stereotype has gone from old sexpat to young sexpat that can't bag a white girl at home :lol:. Personally I disagree with your assessment of girls in the UK.
Original post by SA-1
x

Thoughts on when Tupac says: 'It appears I've been marked for death' in My Block.

Damn, better prophecy than in Shrek.

Gives you chills mayn.
LOL, the naivety is real. They are every bit as poisonous as the women you hate in the UK. You may have a nice one, I don't know, but you are remarkably naive about their family culture.

The western man and asian woman stereotype has gone from old sexpat to young sexpat that can't bag a white girl at home :lol:. Personally I disagree with your assessment of girls in the UK.

pretty sure I have a better idea then most, considering I live in asia, and my judgement of their culture is first hand, having many friends here, a wide family here, etc. That backed up by the pretty clear numerical evidence for many of my assertions, and I am pretty confident with my views.*

I dont hate British girls at all, I just personally think that there is a misalignment currently in the west between expectation and reality when it comes to relationships, that is causing both girls and boys a huge amount of trouble.. Its not the fault of girls, or boys, but just a symptom of the way our society has developed, whilst some of our views and expectations have lagged behind. (one example would be how many people still love the idea of marriage, yet how few are actually willing to go through what it entails..)*

As above, we cant have a culture that promotes multiculturalism, and tries to move towards an age where race does not matter, and then still puts a taboo on any combination of people - for every exploitative relationship between the west/east, there is a genuine one that was not planned or orchestrated, but just happened.*
How good is Golovkin? Does he stand a chance against a prime Mayweather/Pacquiao? Seems to have gone under the radar in terms of big names in boxing, or at least to the viewers who dip in and out of the sport for the bigger fights.
Original post by The Wavefunction
How good is Golovkin? Does he stand a chance against a prime Mayweather/Pacquiao? Seems to have gone under the radar in terms of big names in boxing, or at least to the viewers who dip in and out of the sport for the bigger fights.

Golovkin punches like a mule kicks. He wipes through Mayweather/ Pac easy.

It's hard for him, because he's probably the most avoided fighter out there, and isn't in a blockbuster division.
Original post by swirly
Golovkin punches like a mule kicks. He wipes through Mayweather/ Pac easy.

It's hard for him, because he's probably the most avoided fighter out there, and isn't in a blockbuster division.

Wow, that's interesting. There's a documentary on him at 7 tonight so looking forward that now
Original post by SA-1
@fallen_acorns can you please explain your use of asterisks?

How and why do you use them in the majority of your posts?

😂😂😂
Reply 8511
Charles Tyrwhitt shirts >>>

Inb4 @swirly comes up with Boots doing better shirts
Original post by SA-1
Charles Tyrwhitt shirts >>>

Inb4 @swirly comes up with Boots doing better shirts

They're nice but I wish they would stop advertising on my facebook feed even though I didn't like their page.

Also, lol, it's all kicking off:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-37270519

I am in the north and a local Polish shop had their windows broken the other week.
Reply 8513
They're nice but I wish they would stop advertising on my facebook feed even though I didn't like their page.

Also, lol, it's all kicking off:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-37270519

I am in the north and a local Polish shop had their windows broken the other week.

Bloody Muslims up to it again
Reply 8514

Kind of hard to say at the moment because we haven't seen prime GGG yet, given everyone's afraid of fighting him and he didn't want anything to do with Ward(take of that what you will).

Prime Mayweather beats him though. Too skilful and too crafty. UD for sure. Cant hit what your eyes can't see.
(edited 7 years ago)
Wow, that's interesting. There's a documentary on him at 7 tonight so looking forward that now

Channel?
Original post by Rk2k14
Kind of hard to say at the moment because we haven't seen prime GGG yet given everyone's afraid of fighting him and he didn't want anything to do with Ward

Prime Mayweather beats him though. Too skilful and too crafty. UD for sure. Cant hit what your eyes can't see.

Mayweather always had problems with genuinely bigger opponents in Oscar and Cotto. At 160 lbs it's a massacre, at 154 still wipes through him. Golovkin is a master at cutting off the ring, and one things for sure he will find you and he will tag you. Mayweather got seriously rocked by an overhand right from Shane Mosely, Golovkin would do all kinds of damage.

Besides didn't Floyd come out and say he wouldn't fight Golovkin because he was too big, or it might have been Floyd senior.
Reply 8517
Original post by swirly
Mayweather always had problems with genuinely bigger opponents in Oscar and Cotto. At 160 lbs it's a massacre, at 154 still wipes through him. Golovkin is a master at cutting off the ring, and one things for sure he will find you and he will tag you. Mayweather got seriously rocked by an overhand right from Shane Mosely, Golovkin would do all kinds of damage.

Besides didn't Floyd come out and say he wouldn't fight Golovkin because he was too big, or it might have been Floyd senior.

He might have had problems but still managed to school them. He got rocked but still managed to take it and win the fight. Golovkin rocks a bunch of bums. Money's a tactician. Potshots for days.

And you know there's only one ringmaster:colonhash:
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Channel?

When I say documentary it's a 15 minute programme, thought it was longer at the time. Sky sports 2, I think.
Marciano greatest boxer ever and the only ringmaster in my eyes.

Latest