The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Wavefunction
Not so much a dating experience but I'd been low key texting this girl for a few weeks after meeting through a friend at uni. We crossed paths on a night out and got chatting and what not, eventually we went outside for some fresh hair and somewhere quiet.. After a couple of minutes she proceeded to throw up all over me. That was the end of that and I think I've seen her once since, awkwardly queuing together in subway.

Absolutely ruined my shoes ffs

Hahaha yuck! I hope they weren't your good ones too :frown:

I had never dated someone I had met online before but anyway had been chatting to this chick on tinder sometime ago (ik it makes me cringe now too) and she liked me a lot so she suggested I take her out! She looked kinda cute from her pics and what not so i thought since she sounds nice why not give it a shot....

Fast forward about a day later (when i was taking her out) and i accidentally gave her the wrong directions to the location I was at so it took her like 10min to drive and find me! Anyway she pulls up in the car and I basically see a baby hippo immediately right there and then I was like **** my life. I didn't want to be nasty and end the date there so i decided to just have a nice time instead (knowing fully well i wasn't attracted to her at all and her chances were 0). The date went okay overall but she was dumb af....took her to a cafe to have some ice cream and she tried paying in irish money smfh....and unfortunately the place didn't take card payments so i couldnt pay for her (thank **** i didn't) and ended up walking out looking like retards.

At one point we were walking and this couple start talking to her and shes like oh thats my cousin and i'm like da*** is goin on :lol: she probs thought i was going to be some sort of serial killer so had her cousin follow us round :rofl:

What pissed me off was she didn't make much of an effort to dress well, at some points during the date looked at her phone (which is rude),looked a bit sloppy and had ultra chapped lips (major turn off) :pain:

At the end of the date i went in to hug her and she looked at me expecting me to kiss her and i had to make up an excuse to leave and said I had to buy toiletries for my mother lmao. First impressions are everything ffs!!!! The weird thing was i literally got hit on by some chick just 5 min before i met up with her...she was advertising for WWF, stopped me in the middle of the street, grabbed my hand and was just standing there looking me in the eye....asked for my name and complimented my eyes (looking back i wish i had acted on this...she looked like Alesha Dixon <3 ) :rofl:
only bad dating thing to really happen to me was when I dumped a girl by text in year 11.. Back in the days before smartphones, she did not bother to look at her phone that night or the next morning.. by the time we got in to school everyone knew we were over after the news spread around MSN messenger, but she still didnt know. Comes up to kiss me a the back of the school hall before a whole year reception, and the year bursts out laughing..*

She was propperly pissed, and her friends were after me for days.*

Was a douche thing to do to do it by text tbf. but I was young and stupid.

(Same girl never really forgave me after I laughed when she fell over a fence on a date. Thing is, she was quite a large girl, and I was only really dating her because I actually liked her best friend who had a boyfriend at the time.. and seeing a fat girl fall over a fence is pretty funny..) *
Original post by fallen_acorns
only bad dating thing to really happen to me was when I dumped a girl by text in year 11.. Back in the days before smartphones, she did not bother to look at her phone that night or the next morning.. by the time we got in to school everyone knew we were over after the news spread around MSN messenger, but she still didnt know. Comes up to kiss me a the back of the school hall before a whole year reception, and the year bursts out laughing..*

(Same girl never really forgave me after I laughed when she fell over a fence on a date. Thing is, she was quite a large girl, and I was only really dating her because I actually liked her best friend who had a boyfriend at the time.. and seeing a fat girl fall over a fence is pretty funny..) *

lmao them MSN messenger days tho :lol:
Original post by trapking
lmao them MSN messenger days tho :lol:

was all about sitting stealthy in 'appear offline'*
Hahaha yuck! I hope they weren't your good ones too :frown:

I had never dated someone I had met online before but anyway had been chatting to this chick on tinder sometime ago (ik it makes me cringe now too) and she liked me a lot so she suggested I take her out! She looked kinda cute from her pics and what not so i thought since she sounds nice why not give it a shot....

Fast forward about a day later (when i was taking her out) and i accidentally gave her the wrong directions to the location I was at so it took her like 10min to drive and find me! Anyway she pulls up in the car and I basically see a baby hippo immediately right there and then I was like **** my life. I didn't want to be nasty and end the date there so i decided to just have a nice time instead (knowing fully well i wasn't attracted to her at all and her chances were 0). The date went okay overall but she was dumb af....took her to a cafe to have some ice cream and she tried paying in irish money smfh....and unfortunately the place didn't take card payments so i couldnt pay for her (thank **** i didn't) and ended up walking out looking like retards.

At one point we were walking and this couple start talking to her and shes like oh thats my cousin and i'm like da*** is goin on :lol: she probs thought i was going to be some sort of serial killer so had her cousin follow us round :rofl:

What pissed me off was she didn't make much of an effort to dress well, at some points during the date looked at her phone (which is rude),looked a bit sloppy and had ultra chapped lips (major turn off) :pain:

At the end of the date i went in to hug her and she looked at me expecting me to kiss her and i had to make up an excuse to leave and said I had to buy toiletries for my mother lmao. First impressions are everything ffs!!!! The weird thing was i literally got hit on by some chick just 5 min before i met up with her...she was advertising for WWF, stopped me in the middle of the street, grabbed my hand and was just standing there looking me in the eye....asked for my name and complimented my eyes (looking back i wish i had acted on this...she looked like Alesha Dixon <3 ) :rofl:

Yeah, big girls are good at hiding the fact they're big. Always be suspicious if there's no pic from the neck down.

Alesha Dixon is fly as ****, should've got digits

Original post by fallen_acorns

People who laugh at other people falling over are the type of people I want in my life. If you can't laugh at a fat girl falling over a fence then I don't know what you can laugh at. Different matter if they're seriously hurt, but a simple fall is always funny.
Reply 8785
Wow. Thats a sharp story.
miley cyrus is still a beaut

Spoiler

Reply 8787
What societies did you lot join at uni?
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
miley cyrus is still a beaut

Spoiler

Average white girl.

That ass tho.
Original post by Rk2k14

Christian Society. They will teach you about Christ, our one true saviour and redeemer. I highly recommend you, in particular, join.
Original post by Rk2k14

When I started I joined uni cycling team and ultimate

Now I'm a member of my uni powerlifting soc as well as cycling still.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14

You absolute fresher
Original post by swirly
Average white girl.

That ass tho.

This! Who do you rate doe?

Original post by Rk2k14

Joined a Judo one and my course one but they were both **** (they weren't really active)! Don't think I've attended societies since first year tbh and i'm in my last year now :ahee:

Original post by swirly
Christian Society. They will teach you about Christ, our one true saviour and redeemer. I highly recommend you, in particular, join.

amen lol
So while my Spanish teacher is off until half term recovering from an operation, I'm having to cover him and teach year tens. Been interesting so far.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Reply 8794
Original post by Kenan and Kel
You absolute fresher

First world problems m9.
This! Who do you rate doe?

amen lol

Atm Michelle Keegan lol
Original post by swirly
Atm Michelle Keegan lol

she's nice a bit skinny doe
Original post by Rk2k14
First world problems m9.

Start your own soc and put it on your CV
Bloody buses already starting to fill up with sweaty uni students

Why are you so keen for, lectures don't start for like 2 weeks
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
So while my Spanish teacher is off until half term recovering from an operation, I'm having to cover him and teach year tens. Been interesting so far.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How the hell does that work? You getting dollar?

Latest