The Student Room Group

Practicals for Chem Externally.

Hello Guys, Its me Jeny once again! =D

Im deciding to sit Chemistry externally for A-Levels and was wondering where I could conduct my practicals as i require endorsement. I live in north west London... is there any nearby institute and how much would it cost roughly?
Thaanks! =D
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by JenyR

Im deciding to sit Chemistry externally for A-Levels and was wondering where I could conduct my practicals as i require endorsement. I live in north west London... is there any nearby institute and how much would it cost roughly?
Thaanks! =D

Campbell Harris in W8 offer science practicals, but are expensive.

There was also a thread that I read yesterday that gave more options, but the TSR search is crap so I can't find it.

EDIT: after resorting to a google search, I have found that the other suggestions were Duff Miller, Pascal's College and London Brookes. Credit goes to @gdunne42 for this information.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JenyR

Thaanks! =D

Cherry Hill tuition are a lot cheaper than Campbell Harris
Reply 4
Aren't there any other alternatives?
Original post by JenyR
Aren't there any other alternatives?

None that I'm aware of in London, as I'm not from there

Have you tried contacting local colleges and schools?
Reply 6
Most said No,
I contacting Ealing independent college but they offer only exams no practicals :/
Reply 7
Original post by Juno
Campbell Harris in W8 offer science practicals, but are expensive.

There was also a thread that I read yesterday that gave more options, but the TSR search is crap so I can't find it.

EDIT: after resorting to a google search, I have found that the other suggestions were Duff Miller, Pascal's College and London Brookes. Credit goes to @gdunne42 for this information.

Thanks Thanks @gdunne42

Quick Reply

Latest