The Student Room Group

Unpopular Opinions

Scroll to see replies

'Soft' Brexit isn't Brexit.
Original post by Joel 96
It's not an objective standpoint to state that someone else's opinion is illogical simply because you disagree with it. Whatever ever happened to logic, reason, evidence and fact in arguments? Did they never teach you this at school?

It's not simply because I disagree with it. Pro-life, most of the time, are just too emotionally invested, for I don't know what reason. But, I thought were going, never mind. :h:
Original post by meenu89
'Soft' Brexit isn't Brexit.

'Sup Boris. :h:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
It's not simply because I disagree with it. Pro-life, most of the time, are just too emotionally invested, for I don't know what reason. But, I thought were going, never mind. :h:

Maybe it's such an emotional topic because a child's life is involved. That's the problem, nobody on the pro-choice side wants to talk about it seriously. They won't even show a live film of an abortion on national television because it's quite clear to anybody with an open mind that what is being destroyed is a human life.

Like I said, if you want to debate it seriously, send me a PM, 'hun'.
Original post by Joel 96
Maybe it's such an emotional topic because a child's life is involved. That's the problem, nobody on the pro-choice side wants to talk about it seriously. They won't even show a live film of an abortion on national television because it's quite clear to anybody with an open mind that what is being destroyed is a human life.

Please watch this video and tell us what you think afterwards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6XExe0DjvY
Original post by Joel 96

I would, but this was supposed to be a lighthearted thread. And, it's not a child, it is literally a bunch of cells, but think what you want. Because, looking at your comments on previous threads, debating with you will be a waste of time.
Original post by Rhaenys10
Please watch this video and tell us what you think afterwards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6XExe0DjvY

Or you could just make an argument right here. I have many videos I could post here as a rebuttal, but I know you wouldn't watch them either.

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I would, but this was supposed to be a lighthearted thread. And, it's not a child, it is literally a bunch of cells, but think what you want. Because, looking at your comments on previous threads, debating with you will be a waste of time.

You're a bunch of cells.
Original post by Joel 96
Or you could just make an argument right here. I have many videos I could post here as a rebuttal, but I know you wouldn't watch them either.

You're a bunch of cells.

So are you. :h:

And, I've already seen videos from Abort67, thanks.
(edited 7 years ago)
Cup of tea is not nice
Original post by Phoebe Joan xo
Cup of tea is not nice

Blasphemy!! :angry::angry:
Original post by Foo.mp3

Too long fam. See neomasculinism, plus this thread, and this post, FYR

Hmm, I have say I disagree with what was on the 'Neomasculism' site/post, for numerous reasons, not all of them particularly to do with Feminism.

I see what you're getting in the thread, although I don't really agree with the fact that the 'nuclear family' is the best family, whether you were insinuating that or not, I don't know.

And, I disagree with the majority of the last post.

But, then again this is supposed to be 'Unpopular Opinions', not, 'My Opinions are...'.
A hobnob should never be dunked.
Original post by Reality Check
A hobnob should never be dunked.

That's damn right. :u:
I hate X factor and Britains got talent and all of those types of shows
I think we should leave single market, EU all together.
Original post by Foo.mp3
It's the best we've got in terms of health and wellness outcomes. Actually, more communitarian and primitive/tribal guardianship is probably optimal for all concerned, but sadly we've moved away from these origins, as a species/civilisation

Well you would do, like the majority of young people these days you've been programmed to confuse libtard propaganda for genuine, evidence based humanitarian progressivism, and told that we're all essentially the same :dontknow:

Not really. My family is 'nuclear', but we still have many problems relating to what you mentioned.

And, I have to say I do like living in a Western Society, where sex isn't demonised to the extent it is in other societies, and where we are more conscientious. Sometimes the latter is too much though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AperfectBalance

Yeah....that's not unpopular. :wink:
Original post by ckfeister
I think we should leave single market, EU all together.

Alright. :colonhash:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Being a nuclear family is indeed no guarantee a particular family unit will not have problems, but that's rather besides the point

You're drawing a false dichotemy. Some liberalism is good for health and well-being, but it should be sensibly measured, sustained, and paced, so as to be sustainable, rather than completely barred, or (increasingly) anything goes.

We have opened up Pandora's box with women's liberation, with the ramifications ranging from the most obvious impacts e.g. on male and female psychological well-being, trust, and relationship quality decline, through matrimonial and familial stability (and associated impacts on affected children/future generations), to essentially inviting groups like ISIS to take over portions of the so called 'developed world' and arguably inviting our own destruction (and the victimisation of our women, ironically enough)

I kind of stopped watching, when the generalisations were made.

But, cheers for your contribution.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AperfectBalance

thats a popular opinion :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest