Reply 9260
Lol at Joshua vs Wlad.

Fan boys out in full force.
Dead thread
brb
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Quite a few girls don't like the idea of doing it but it's a turn on for me

@SA-1 thoughts.

Also, @MrsSheldonCooper would you ever wear a hijab?
Original post by Fizzel
What are google thinking with this new Pixel phone. Its quite literally a **** iPhone for the same money...

It is the price that pisses me off, if they did it for a lot cheaper then it is alright. But no, its a rip off.
Reply 9265

Wow. Looks exactly like an iPhone. Google with that audacity.
Reply 9266
Original post by swirly
@SA-1 thoughts.

Also, @MrsSheldonCooper would you ever wear a hijab?

Doing what exactly?
Original post by James.Carnell
It is the price that pisses me off, if they did it for a lot cheaper then it is alright. But no, its a rip off.
Yeah, its really not that impressive as a phone, nothing to justify that price tag even when Apple are ripping people off.
Reply 9268
Original post by Lúcio
Yeah true, although them providing the percentiles does counter that a little to give you a better understanding.
Like you said, application is key but it's just a rough look of what I'd be expecting because I hadn't found much data on it previously due to how large the range is.

Oh sorry, I meant to have everything in $, must've put £ a few times - edited :smile:

Don't you need a PhD to be a psychologist? I'm sure you do...
Sebina got married :frown:

Another hijabi bites the dust :frown:
Reply 9272

Cool story tbh

Wbu

Pls respond re the Philippine drug war too.
Original post by The Wavefunction
Thoughts on the Philippine drug war?

IM THE ****ING ONE AROUND HERE WHO ASKS FOR THOUGHTS ON THINGS FFS.

Thoughts on Marissa shooting Trey?
Original post by swirly
IM THE ****ING ONE AROUND HERE WHO ASKS FOR THOUGHTS ON THINGS FFS.

Thoughts on Marissa shooting Trey?

Never watched it

Views on the Philippine drug war?

Hope the country destroys itself, so as to destabilise Asia, so the West can prosper tbh.
Miliband, Ed's twitter
Never watched it

A cataclysmic bad idea
Original post by SA-1
Don't you need a PhD to be a psychologist? I'm sure you do...

Nah, you need at least a Masters though.

The route I'm taking, it's pretty much a split between people who have Masters and PhD - obviously it's more beneficial to have the latter but it doesn't appear essential...at least to begin with.

It's just the time it takes to get one and I'm dying to get on the career ladder as soon as I can. Like I said though, if I find that it's the only way to have a half decent career, I'll absolutely get a PhD.
I literally can't be the only one who doesn't give a shite, maybe even pleased, that Kim Kardashian got robbed. Even if it is legit their lifestyle and the way the media report on them is everything that is wrong with society.

Latest