The Student Room Group

Anyone else like to troll chat rooms?

I like to go on Stranger Meetup chat rooms and troll them. Especially the people on there for sex chat.... there's other things to talk about ya know.
Reply 1
haha i used to.
Nope, I find no pleasure in trolling ppl :dontknow:
I did once on omegle, then I got bored.
Reply 4
Not a chat room but back when Yahoo Answers was usable, trolling was just so easy.

That was many years ago though, I've parted ways with my inner troll.
Reply 5
I had a TC badge in 3 sections :u:
Reply 6
Yeah, pretty much Polls and Surveys = Chat... Only you'd get reported for almost anything on there.
Wait ...do ppl actually go on chat rooms? :rofl:
Original post by Rhaenys10
Wait ...do ppl actually go on chat rooms? :rofl:

Only the weirdos.... and the people who like to play jokes on the weirdos occasionally.

Example: Often I enter a chat room with a stranger and the first thing they say is 'ASL?' (Age/Sex/Location.) To which I reply 'No, I don't speak American Sign Language.'
I cannot imagine ever being that bored. Of course I do have many women in life so my hands are full.
I like TROLLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....It's fun:biggrin:(for me)

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest