The Student Room Group

Unidays Rewards voucher has no arrived, anyone else having the same problem?

So I made a claim of £50 two weeks ago and the voucher still has not arrived even though I was advised that it would be here within a week but is still pending. Is anyone else having the same problem? or if anyone has received theirs, how long did it take to arrive?
Thank you!
Charlotte

Scroll to see replies

Moved to the University section.
yea i claimed £60 on about a week ago and it hasnt come yet but my friend has waited over a week for his £210 claim and its not come for him yet :\
Have you received it yet?? Been waiting over a week for mine
same haven't received mine too, I don't think they expected this many people to actually get and claim that's why

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup, I'm in the same situation!
has anyone got theirs yet?
Original post by infinitepokemen
has anyone got theirs yet?

still waiting -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
ive actually lost hope....
has anyone got theres yet? I claimed £60 last monday and still havent heard from them. I message them today hopefully they reply.
I claimed a voucher couple of weeks ago..still nothing, but I messaged them about an hour ago. I also sent the hyperlink to this page, so that they can see it's a problem. Hopefully something will come of it..!
has anyone got their p's yet?
Reply 12
It can take upto 4 weeks, so if you just requested it will probably take some time. My friend claimed a reward he got it in 2 weeks.
the email that i got stated that it will come within the next week. Did your friend get it recently?
Reply 14
Yh he got an email on how to claim to reward
I've been waiting about 3 weeks for my £30 reward, glad I'm not the only one!
Original post by aliceroseew
I've been waiting about 3 weeks for my £30 reward, glad I'm not the only one!

same i claimed mine 3 Fridays ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
My friend waited for about 4 months I believe.
Original post by liluzivertical
My friend waited for about 4 months I believe.

thats a myth omds 4 whole months uno. does unidays think im a dickhead to wait 4 months kmt
Original post by infinitepokemen
thats a myth omds 4 whole months uno. does unidays think im a dickhead to wait 4 months kmt

trust fam

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending