The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by Akhil1999.gs
Do you have any idea when will the next pool of students be taken for initial assessment. I had applied on October 12th

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not very sure but the email should be issued today as they carry out the initial assessment fortnightly for every subsequent batch. Since you applied on 12/12, you should be classified as the second batch. Tell me if u receive an email today! :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 341
Original post by Heheboy
I'm not very sure but the email should be issued today as they carry out the initial assessment fortnightly for every subsequent batch. Since you applied on 12/12, you should be classified as the second batch. Tell me if u receive an email today! :smile:

Hi there, I applied last friday 21/10, any estimate of when I may get an email ? Thx xx😊
Reply 342
Original post by BECK!!
Hi there, I applied last friday 21/10, any estimate of when I may get an email ? Thx xx😊

Forgive me if I have provided all the wrong information. Have you received any acknowledgement email yet? :smile: if Im not mistaken, you should fall under the second batch of applicants as well!
Reply 343
Original post by Heheboy
Forgive me if I have provided all the wrong information. Have you received any acknowledgement email yet? :smile: if Im not mistaken, you should fall under the second batch of applicants as well!

Thank you x Yes I just received the acknowledge email today☺ Just curious how do you know these things ?
Reply 344
I did gcse in one year and got 3A*2A1B. My Maths/Further Maths AS modules are not too bad. However I'm doing A-level business studies and I have applied for Economics at LSE, which is said not preferable on the web:frown: Do you guys know anyone got an economics offer with business? Do I stand a chance if my ps is ok?
Original post by phyllischan
If it helps I actually received my 8 weeks email an hour or so ago! (I've applied for International History) so they should be coming out soon. I was an early applicant, though.

Yeah, I also just received my 8 week email about 3 hours ago
Applied for International history on 12/10, recieved acknowledgement email on 14/10. Just recieved (as of a couple of hours ago, 24/10) email saying my application is under initial review.

Anyone else in similar position?
Original post by Heheboy

I got my initial assessment mail a minute ago :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blinin7
Applied for International history on 12/10, recieved acknowledgement email on 14/10. Just recieved (as of a couple of hours ago, 24/10) email saying my application is under initial review.

Same! Applied 13/10, received mine a few minutes ago :smile:
Original post by blinin7

Me too, received the initial review email about 10 minutes ago!
Reply 350
Original post by Akhil1999.gs
I got my initial assessment mail a minute ago :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great! Looks like everything is on track now. Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 351
Original post by BECK!!
Thank you x Yes I just received the acknowledge email today☺ Just curious how do you know these things ?

Great! Did you receive the email for initial assessment as well? Haha it's just based on my personal analysis on the working procedures of the LSE admission team. :smile:
I accidentally put 2015 instead of 2016 for my Maths units on the questionnaire. What do I do????
Reply 353
I got mine a few hours ago. I'm wondering if there are many people who get rejected through the initial assessment or if almost everyone passes it .
When it asks "Have you completed and been awarded a grade for any AS level subjects other than Maths?" by Maths they mean Further Maths as well right?
Reply 355
Regarding the questionnaire, if I did some of the A2 Mathematics modules in year 12 but I will resit it in June as well. Do I put those ums in? Or do I just leave it black?
Reply 356
Original post by Heheboy
Great! Did you receive the email for initial assessment as well? Haha it's just based on my personal analysis on the working procedures of the LSE admission team. :smile:

No just the acknowledgement one so far Do u or anyone know whether I have to put grades in for exams that haven't been cashed in or I will retake?
Reply 357
When do we get a questionnaire. Is it for all courses?
I'm doing business maths and stats. Got my 8 week just now. Let's see what happens.
Original post by Nl1998
When do we get a questionnaire. Is it for all courses?

its for courses which have an A* Maths A Level requirement

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending