The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

MASSIVE Taylor Swift news and the thread is dead
Original post by swirly
Used them as mixer???? Lmao why tho

You never told me if you got up to the episode in Greys when the hospital goes on shut down :frown:

to make budget cocktails. would go down a treat with a deluxe kebab from kebab-U-like.

no havent seen it yet, i been rewatchin OC tho.
Getting quite excited for Christmas.. Nice thing about having a chinese family: Get to celebrate a huge christmas in england.. then less then 2 months later get to celebrate Chinese new year in china, arguably an even bigger family celebration/event.. Nice and all, but no chance of keeping weight down in the winter with two big eating festivals.
Really good article on Expats moving back to their home country: http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20161024-the-problem-with-being-a-long-term-expatHits on a few truths.. that most expats change dramatically over the first few years abroad.. that most begin to glorify their home country and view in an excessively positive way.. and that coming back is not at all easy! Big worry of mine is coming back to the UK. I guess for me its that I knew it would be very hard to move to china.. and it has been, but the difficulty is expected, and only viewed as short-term, always focusing on returning.. But coming back to the Uk, its easy to think it will be easy as its my country, where I lived for years.. there is also no end-point.. no 'oh its hard, but we will be gone in a year' etc.
@trapking what's lit these days? I feel out of touch with the litness :frown:
Original post by swirly
@trapking what's lit these days? I feel out of touch with the litness :frown:

[video="youtube;tHBHEoeq0HM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHBHEoeq0HM[/video]

My bro, always remember to have gratitude and enjoy the little things in life...like fresh air...scenery... :wink:
^ ngl was lit
Reply 9847
Lol at Drake's personal life.
James McLean season again. Poppy fascists out in force.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Lol at Drake's personal life.

Imagine lolling when, bar remote uncontacted indigenous tribes, guys probably seen representation of every type of pussy God has ever made
Original post by swirly
Imagine lolling when, bar remote uncontacted indigenous tribes, guys probably seen representation of every type of pussy God has ever made

u haven't met him yet x hehe
[video="youtube;4H2trMsD5s4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H2trMsD5s4[/video]

LIT AF is an understatement.

Got me dancing ayeeeee @swirly
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
u haven't met him yet x hehe

wow :frown:
Doesn't even make sense tbh. If we say Swirly is white, then surely Drake has seen representation of white pussy.
@SirAlexFerguson what are your thoughts on rap/and or grime? you a fan?
Original post by swirly
Doesn't even make sense tbh. If we say Swirly is white, then surely Drake has seen representation of white pussy.

lmao. I'm dead :lol:
Reply 9856
Original post by trapking
lmao. I'm dead :lol:

How old are you?
Original post by SA-1
How old are you?

guess.
Reply 9858
Original post by trapking
guess.

**** sakes man
Original post by swirly

swirly cant be categorized in to those basic ***** social constructs tho, unless ofc Drake has seen non-binary pussy.

Latest