The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@trapking Rank: Future, Young Thug, Chief Keef.
Original post by swirly

1. Young Thug (his albums have been actually good compared to Future. Future usually only has a few bangers every now and again).
2. Future
3. Sosa
Original post by trapking
1. Young Thug (his albums have been actually good compared to Future. Future usually only has a few bangers every now and again).
2. Future
3. Sosa

When Future gets it right he's hitting home runs, but too many strikes in between.

Young Thug is ****ing trash but I can't stop listening :rofl:
Original post by swirly

Can't name two songs between them all.

I don't like and Jumpman, both are bangers.

REMIX

39K, 6 sexual encounters, that's that **** I don't LUKE
Original post by swirly
When Future gets it right he's hitting home runs, but too many strikes in between.

Young Thug is ****ing trash but I can't stop listening :rofl:

Future is too inconsistent. Can only think of like 3 songs I like from him..

I agree Y.T. is trash lyrically but his songs bruhh idek what it is but they unique! Just makes you listen to more :lol:

thoughts on Bryson Tiller?

[video="youtube;Ecdlf8YqO0A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecdlf8YqO0A&index=14&list=FLvNQ2CDru8XdxmaR-k_3r5A[/video]
Original post by trapking
Future is too inconsistent. Can only think of like 3 songs I like from him..

I agree Y.T. is trash lyrically but his songs bruhh idek what it is but they unique! Just makes you listen to more :lol:

thoughts on Bryson Tiller?

[video="youtube;Ecdlf8YqO0A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecdlf8YqO0A&index=14&list=FLvNQ2CDru8XdxmaR-k_3r5A[/video]

Trap soul is dope. Been listening to Bryson since last year.

In general, Trap is like the Eastenders of music- terrible and embarrassing to admit liking, but you keep tuning in.
Original post by swirly
Trap soul is dope. Been listening to Bryson since last year.

YAAS. Proud of ma boi when I read this.
Original post by zKlown
Can't name two songs between them all.

I don't like and Jumpman, both are bangers.

REMIX

39K, 6 sexual encounters, that's that **** I don't LUKE

Does anyone know how I can convert WAV files to MP3?
Original post by swirly

The PlayStation is wack
Original post by Wilfred Little
Does anyone know how I can convert WAV files to MP3?

use a converter online, i use http://media.io/. if you wanna do a bunch im pretty sure there are others.

Oh so wavey

Drake starting to sound like 2012 Drake and not the one who says key chain go jang a lang lang.

Joey Badass song bangs too- did it sample the Narcos theme?

thoughts on this? and thoughts on the video girl? - potential recruitment consultant or nah?

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by swirly
Drake starting to sound like 2012 Drake and not the one who says key chain go jang a lang lang.

Joey Badass song bangs too- did it sample the Narcos theme?

thoughts on this? and thoughts on the video girl? - potential recruitment consultant or nah?

Yeah Narcos tune.

Never really liked Nines or any UK rap.

She could be a recruitment consultant, I'd say more failed 1st year Leeds Met student now working in Zara.
Reply 9875
Original post by The Wavefunction
To what extent can you quote in an essay? I've found a paper which has an introduction perfect for what I need. Can I just stick 2 pages worth of text in quotes, cite it, and job done, or is that not ok?

Original post by swirly
just paraphrase and pass it off as your own ideas srs

@The Wavefunction

Reading through the first few pages and saw this, please don't tell me you ended up doing this?
Original post by SA-1
@The Wavefunction

Reading through the first few pages and saw this, please don't tell me you ended up doing this?

:rofl:
Reply 9877

New crisps are good and that, but you just can't compare to the old school **** can you

Prawn Cocktail >>>
(edited 7 years ago)

She looks like a basic version of Queen Rania of Jordan anyway

Latest