The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Student accomodation available

STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER MY ACCOMMODATION Room available in Trinity Square student accommodation. Ensuite room with shared kitchen with 4 other rooms. Rent is £125 per week however has been paid already up till christmas so next payment would be required in January for term 2 (over a third is already paid).All bills included in rent. 2 minute walk to city centre and 2 minute walk to City Campus. Other flatmates are all first year students. (3 X 18 year olds and 1 X 20 year old) Larger than the normal sized standard rooms at trinity due to it being considered a disabled access flat (kitchen area is also larger than the regular standard size flats) Bathroom is also very large If you want to come and see the room/flat before deciding you are more than welcome. MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS ASAP THANKS
Reply 1
Hi there, I just thought I'd ask on the off chance if you be willing to swap contracts, i'm currently in Simpsons and looking to move into the city for health reasons,
I was thinking along the lines of that if you were looking to get rid of your flat then while you were waiting to find someone to take over at least you would be paying less per month for your accommodation....
Let me know if you're interested
Kindest regards
Jay
(edited 7 years ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by JAYTP
Hi there, I just thought I'd ask on the off chance if you be willing to swap contracts, i'm currently in Simpsons and looking to move into the city for health reasons,
I was thinking along the lines of that if you were looking to get rid of your flat then while you were waiting to find someone to take over at least you would be paying less per month for your accommodation....
Let me know if you're interested
Kindest regards
Jay

hey, sorry i understand what you're saying but i think ill be best sticking with my current one due to the fact i know the flatmates etc so it'll be easier to help me sell it!! however if you manage to find someone to take over yours then you are more than welcome to mine!!

thank!
olivia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending