The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

changes to application

i’ve applied and received a conditional offer from heriot watt, however i have changed my mind since applying and would like to live in accomodation instead of living from home. is it possible to still get accomodation?
Original post by Anonymous
i’ve applied and received a conditional offer from heriot watt, however i have changed my mind since applying and would like to live in accomodation instead of living from home. is it possible to still get accomodation?

Most likely? You'd need to look to see what accommodation is available still.

Unis have until late May to continue making offers, and then students will also probably get offers in Clearing in August, and there is undoubtedly going to be accommodation available to apply for at least for the former group.
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi!

Congrats on your offer!! No worries, I'm sure we can make that happen - I'd suggest giving [email protected] an email and they will either figure that out for you or forward you on to the right team. I believe that they're quite busy at the moment with emails however they will get back to you as soon as they can and don't worry you've got time to figure this out. The accommodation deadline this year is the 26th June - so plenty of time but still do send that email 🙂

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask, I'm currently studying comp sci myself but I can also answer anything to do with campus life or getting into Edinburgh or moving into accommodation ect. Good luck with your exams!

- Jessica
2nd year, Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)

Quick Reply

Latest