The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation swap - Clifton site for City site

Currently located in Peverell (Block C, flat 15, room 6) Brilliant accommodation, very social, flat mates are very social too. Looking for a swap with city accommodation as all my lectures are there.
Reply 1
Hi joe mac

I got a Gill Street North accommodation is available for standard en suite 44 weeks contract £140.35 so per year adds up to £6,175.40. It only 3 mins walk to the university very good location and nice accommodation. If interested please reply here or send a private message I won't be able take swaps since i am moving to a private accommadation Thanks for looking very much appreciated.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello would you like to swap with me, I have a great city NTU site flat. I have a room vacant in Victoria halls in nottingham, only £102 per week with an ensuite and a big, spacious room with a double bed and lots of storage space. Victoria halls is right in the centre of the city, very close to Aldi and victoria centre and it is right next to a bus stop. THE RENT IS PAID UNTIL JANUARY, and you can move in asap so I am just looking for someone to continue paying it after January. My flatmates are very friendly and polite.
Reply 3
Original post by demibola
Hello would you like to swap with me, I have a great city NTU site flat. I have a room vacant in Victoria halls in nottingham, only £102 per week with an ensuite and a big, spacious room with a double bed and lots of storage space. Victoria halls is right in the centre of the city, very close to Aldi and victoria centre and it is right next to a bus stop. THE RENT IS PAID UNTIL JANUARY, and you can move in asap so I am just looking for someone to continue paying it after January. My flatmates are very friendly and polite.

Hello only just seen this. This offer still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending