The Student Room Group

KPMG 360 2017 School leaver programme!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fatemah99
i don't think she's had her AC yet, she should be having it soon! &thankyouuuuuu! honestly well done for getting so far this year. Next year should be a lot more easier for you as you'll know what to expect - you're guaranteed to get in!! who was your interviewer??

Aw I hope she gets in, she really wanted it (i did too but I didnt lool)You're so lucky, give me your secret! Yeah hopefully. Shoaib got through and Mohamed didnt. I want to know if the other Fatimah got through?
Original post by Ammmaaaraah
Aw I hope she gets in, she really wanted it (i did too but I didnt lool)You're so lucky, give me your secret! Yeah hopefully. Shoaib got through and Mohamed didnt. I want to know if the other Fatimah got through?

ommmggggg thats amazinggg!!! i had a feeling shoaib would get in he was soooo confident and lively!! was mohammed the one who's application was forwarded to this year???
Original post by Tom1223
cool, how do you feel about it?

I'm a bit nervous 😩 I just hope I don't completely flop it
How about you??
ommmggggg thats amazinggg!!! i had a feeling shoaib would get in he was soooo confident and lively!! was mohammed the one who's application was forwarded to this year???

Yeah, he was really good! I've got a phone call with Hannah tomorrow, she's going to give me feedback, so I know where I went wrong. The one who sat opposite you kind of lol. He had glasses? Oh and Jas interviewed me- the Indian woman
Yeah, he was really good! I've got a phone call with Hannah tomorrow, she's going to give me feedback, so I know where I went wrong. The one who sat opposite you kind of lol. He had glasses?

how did you find out about shoaib??
how did you find out about shoaib??

He messaged me, he told me about Mohammed not getting in unfortunately.
Hey guys, I was wondering is the inductive reasoning test for the kpmg 360 or the audit programme ? And is anyone still waiting for the AC date, they told me 'sorry about the delay' ?
Original post by iqra-chan
Hey guys, I was wondering is the inductive reasoning test for the kpmg 360 or the audit programme ? And is anyone still waiting for the AC date, they told me 'sorry about the delay' ?

Yeah, you get sent the inductive reasoning test a few days before your AC for the 360 programme.
He messaged me, he told me about Mohammed not getting in unfortunately.

its really competitive, it's an achievement getting so far to begin with so he should be proud!!
its really competitive, it's an achievement getting so far to begin with so he should be proud!!

Yup, i'm still not over it you know lmao. I thought I didnt do too bad I'm getting my feedback today so should know what to do for next year. The thought of a gap year is so annoying, I've never wanted to do one.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 150
Original post by meganthegreat
I'm a bit nervous 😩 I just hope I don't completely flop it
How about you??

Yeah I'm the same really, just trying to do as much prep as I can
Guys, I applied mid/near end of November for the 360 program send got to the audio submission. I've recorded it and sent it via email and then 3 days later, I sent an email asking whether they've recieved it/the outcome of it as the website said they should reply in 3 days. After 5 days I recieved an email saying that they hadn't recieved it and to please send it again - which I have.. I'm getting kinda stressed out tbh because I since haven't recieved a reply. could anyone tell me what email address they sent their file to??
Original post by kilo123
i got in to the 360 programme in london

Do you have any tips for the assessment centre?
Original post by iwokeuplate
Guys, I applied mid/near end of November for the 360 program send got to the audio submission. I've recorded it and sent it via email and then 3 days later, I sent an email asking whether they've recieved it/the outcome of it as the website said they should reply in 3 days. After 5 days I recieved an email saying that they hadn't recieved it and to please send it again - which I have.. I'm getting kinda stressed out tbh because I since haven't recieved a reply. could anyone tell me what email address they sent their file to??

I think i sent it to this one: [email protected]
Original post by Abdullah188
I think i sent it to this one: [email protected]

OMG you would not believe this but they FINALLY replied 5 minutes ago saying I'm in like omg talk about playing with my emotions!!!! I'm honestly so relieved and the AC is not even over loooooool
Reply 155
Has anyone done an "inductive reasoning test" for the AC?
Original post by Tom1223
Has anyone done an "inductive reasoning test" for the AC?

Just did it :colonhash: probably got about half right if I'm lucky
Reply 157
Original post by catwat99
Just did it :colonhash: probably got about half right if I'm lucky

I did mine yesterday too, can't really tell how it went though. Where's your AC?
Original post by Tom1223
I did mine yesterday too, can't really tell how it went though. Where's your AC?

Manchester tomorrow
Reply 159
Original post by catwat99
Manchester tomorrow

Oh right I'm at that one too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending