The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2017 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

I'm praying that they send the graduate interviews out today, nervously waiting at the minute
Reply 541
From what i can tell graduates who have completed their degree's have received interviews

Has anyone in their final year received any update.
Im final year expected 1st

Still waiting:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 542
Original post by IS93
From what i can tell graduates who have completed their degree's have received interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was in the same position last year and was rejected but a fair few people on my course applied and got in to Barts with predicted firsts! Don't worry :smile:
Original post by IS93

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have finished my degree with 1st and no interview. I've also seen people with worse UKCAT scores getting interviews as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IS93

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you applied for A100? Not aware of any graduates receiving interviews for GEM yet. I am a graduate with a 1st
Reply 545
Original post by W.migo
I was in the same position last year and was rejected but a fair few people on my course applied and got in to Barts with predicted firsts! Don't worry :smile:

Hope so

Hate the waiting game

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 546
Original post by PeepLeal
I have finished my degree with 1st and no interview. I've also seen people with worse UKCAT scores getting interviews as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope we hear soon:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 547
Original post by Rndons19
Have you applied for A100? Not aware of any graduates receiving interviews for GEM yet. I am a graduate with a 1st

I have applied for the A100

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 548
Has Barts sent any rejection letters out? Or just offers?
Reply 549
at interview stage, our ukcat average is no longer used neither is our ucas tariff. But, the SJT band combined with the interview score is the overall interview score. do you know how many points are given for each band in sjt?
Original post by 11...
at interview stage, our ukcat average is no longer used neither is our ucas tariff. But, the SJT band combined with the interview score is the overall interview score. do you know how many points are given for each band in sjt?

I think it's +2 for a Band 1 and +1 for a Band 2
Original post by 11...

Band 1 = 2 points
Band 2 = 1 point
Band 3/4 = 0 points

I don't know how many points the interview is overall, but it's a nice contribution for those of use with Band 1/2, but not the end of the world for those with Band 3/4, so it's a nice balance really :h:
Original post by Vomi
Same here. Im on panel C for 3:25 wbu?

I'm in 10.20 panel E, how have your other applications gone so far?
Original post by milo_marx
Hi all, congrats to all who've gotten interviews and good luck to those who are still waiting, i received an invitation to interview last night for January 26th anyone else going that day?

I'm going that day too! Really happy it's that date as that gives me time to prepare after my mock A2 exams.
Hi guys, Current 3rd Year Barts student here. Firstly congrats to all those receiving interview invitations so far, and good luck to all other applicants!
I'm offering a 1-to-1 tuition session course for prospective students on preparing for the upcoming Medicine panel interviews this year. PM me for more details only if interested. Thanks.
Also if anyone has any general questions about Barts, besides the interview, you can PM me too.
Email from QMUL...!

... festive greeting. Damn it... ;p
lol at the newsletter!
Original post by mymedicstory
I'm going that day too! Really happy it's that date as that gives me time to prepare after my mock A2 exams.

Congrats!! I had my last mock exam today. Time to enjoy the holidays, watch some mindless TV and relax with my family. All the best for the 26th
(edited 7 years ago)
Is that it for the first batch of interviews then? When will they start sending rejections?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending