The Student Room Group

How rich are you or your family?

Just wondering how rich people or their families are on here? So how rich are you? How much property/cars/other valuables does your family own? Also any aristocratic or internationalist elite people here? What would your families net worth be? :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Me-poor as

My family-mediumish. Not rich, but don't struggle with money either.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Me-poor as

My family-mediumish. Not rich, but don't struggle with money either.

So... What does that mean? How many houses/cars/valuables do you own? What would your families net worth be?
Original post by ilikechinesefood
So... What does that mean? How many houses/cars/valuables do you own? What would your families net worth be?

'Middle class' *vomits* I hate that classification.

Second and third question, I dunno lol. Two cars, a house, and I dunno how many valuables, and I'm not exactly about to ask my parents how much they earn.
Reply 4
Very vague question. I wouldn't place myself as necessarily rich-those who will say they are poor, etc refer to relative poverty whereby they are not as per se of that status but maybe do not have what others have that they would otherwise want..

family-middle class in all honesty but me myself I like many others here am pretty much skint :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm poor as **** haha, the most valuable thing I own is an expensive gaming laptop although I do have some investment bonds and silver bars

My family has a few houses but they don't drive anymore. Net worth no idea because I cba working it out
I'm pretty skint myself atm regarding cash...but got some savings though
Reply 7
Me: broke as ****
Family: Average London family I guess.
I live fairly comfortably and would easily afford to get by if I decided to move out of mum's and get my own place. My immediate family are all broke though. Dad hasn't been around for years, mum and sis get decent money but are terrible with it, so net worth = sod all. Brother's self-employed but doesn't make very much. My dad's side of the family are all poor whereas mum's side are all on very decent money, except for my mum :lol: I take after my mum's side of the family though in terms of being sensible with money, shame the rest of my immediate family don't.
(edited 7 years ago)
Being a self employed property investor, my dad's pretty well off, but the rest of my family is tragically skint. :redface:
I have investments too, no silver bars though, that is is cool. :biggrin:

My dad has a business and houses worth about 1.25 million if he sold them all. I have my assets, my brother and mother are okay too. So total family net worth of 1.7-1.8 million. We are upper lower class.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Being a self employed property investor, my dad's pretty well off, but the rest of my family is tragically skint. :redface:

That is what my brother wishes he was. LMAO. :biggrin:
Reply 12
In a comfortable position, not sat on a gold mine by any means but at the same time could survive a cold winter, if you get me!
Original post by liasoe
In a comfortable position, not sat on a gold mine by any means but at the same time could survive a cold winter, if you get me!

No, I don't get you really. LMAO. I would need more information about your assets/earnings/net worth. :smile:
I have investments too, no silver bars though, that is is cool. :biggrin:

My dad has a business and houses worth about 1.25 million if he sold them all. I have my assets, my brother and mother are okay too. So total family net worth of 1.7-1.8 million. We are upper lower class.

Upper lower class? Do you mean in the upper part of the lower class or the lower part of the upper class?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
No, I don't get you really. LMAO. I would need more information about your assets/earnings/net worth. :smile:

Oh aha er, parents used their inheritances to buy property abroad and they've been collecting off that for years now and they own 2 houses here but yeh that's it, oh and i just live off it :]
Original post by nomophobia
Upper lower class? Do you mean in the upper part of the lower class or the lower part of the upper class?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Upper part of the lower class. Lol. :tongue:
I don't class having more money as rich
Rather to me rich = contentment with what one has
Original post by liasoe
Oh aha er, parents used their inheritances to buy property abroad and they've been collecting off that for years now and they own 2 houses here but yeh that's it, oh and i just live off it :]

I see. How much is there property worth? What is there month income from those properties overseas? How many properties overseas? Haha. Sorry for the probing questions. I am just interested. :smile:
Very poor

Quick Reply

Latest