The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by kiiten
I already answered your question.

You got confused yourself.

The only person who answered it vaguely well was the K-Man guy.
Original post by MrMimeMo
You got confused yourself.

The only person who answered it vaguely well was the K-Man guy.

You doing GCSE or A Level Biology?
What type of grades are you getting?
Reply 42
Original post by Darksideous
You doing GCSE or A Level Biology?
What type of grades are you getting?

No, I'm a PhD student. I just feel authors keep making this terrible assumption.

I did Biology AS in 2009 and got a B lol.
No, I'm a PhD student. I just feel authors keep making this terrible assumption.

I did Biology AS in 2009 and got a B lol.

What do you plan on doing after getting your PhD?
Reply 44
What do you plan on doing after getting your PhD?

Teach people how to gamble on the stock market.
Teach people how to gamble on the stock market.

Are you doing a PhD in Biology?
Reply 46
Are you doing a PhD in Biology?

No, finance
No, finance

Oh right Lol
Ah well good luck
Not this crap again.

It's giving biologists a bad name.
Reply 49
Original post by Quantex
Not this crap again.

It's giving biologists a bad name.

Why so?
Reply 50
Original post by the bear
he's back again :colonhash:

I thought I was going crazy and having déjà vu :hmmm:

Glad to see someone reaffirm my sanity :lol:
Reply 51
Original post by KaylaB
I thought I was going crazy and having déjà vu :hmmm:

Glad to see someone reaffirm my sanity :lol:

Answer the question, please.
Reply 52
Bump
Reply 53
Bump
Bump

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=tsr_cat#faq_site_rules_and_guidelines_detailed
"2. Sometimes people want to 'bump' a thread (ie, post in it again so it returns to the top of the chronological thread list). That’s fine once, if your thread hasn’t had a response after a significant amount of time. But please don’t bump a thread multiple times or without allowing appropriate time for others to read the thread and reply. How much time you should wait for a reply depends on the forum - in busier forums, it becomes appropriate to bump a thread sooner than in quieter ones. As a rough guide, please give it a few hours and don’t bump a thread while it’s still near the top of the most recently updated threads in its forum.
3. Do not post the same content multiple times, within either a single or multiple threads."
Reply 55
Original post by PQ
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=tsr_cat#faq_site_rules_and_guidelines_detailed
"2. Sometimes people want to 'bump' a thread (ie, post in it again so it returns to the top of the chronological thread list). That’s fine once, if your thread hasn’t had a response after a significant amount of time. But please don’t bump a thread multiple times or without allowing appropriate time for others to read the thread and reply. How much time you should wait for a reply depends on the forum - in busier forums, it becomes appropriate to bump a thread sooner than in quieter ones. As a rough guide, please give it a few hours and don’t bump a thread while it’s still near the top of the most recently updated threads in its forum.
3. Do not post the same content multiple times, within either a single or multiple threads."

Sorry

Latest

Trending

Trending