The Student Room Group

What to do

I ordered grocery from sainsburys online and on the day of my delivery, my payment card got declined. That's bcz my order total was £47 and they charged £52 and I had £50 in my account so the payment got declined. Why they charged more was bcz they didn't have some items so they send substitutes and those substitutes were higher in price. I called sainsburyds when I got msg that my card has been declined and their number was busy, I tried for more than an hour. However, later my order was delivered but I wasn't charged for it.
So in short, I got my order but they didn't charge me anything.
Should I call them and let them know so they can charge me or just stay silent and just keep it??
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I ordered grocery from sainsburys online and on the day of my delivery, my payment card got declined. That's bcz my order total was £47 and they charged £52 and I had £50 in my account so the payment got declined. Why they charged more was bcz they didn't have some items so they send substitutes and those substitutes were higher in price. I called sainsburyds when I got msg that my card has been declined and their number was busy, I tried for more than an hour. However, later my order was delivered but I wasn't charged for it.
So in short, I got my order but they didn't charge me anything.
Should I call them and let them know so they can charge me or just stay silent and just keep it??

you MUST definetly tell them cauze if they tell the police you are going to spend some time innbail and kid u not u aint wanna
go
do u hmmmmmmmmmmmm????
JF ZAK
TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED
Original post by JF ZAK
you MUST definetly tell them cauze if they tell the police you are going to spend some time innbail and kid u not u aint wanna
go
do u hmmmmmmmmmmmm????
JF ZAK
TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED

Why do you sign ur name at the end of ur msg?
Reply 3
Original post by JF ZAK
go
do u hmmmmmmmmmmmm????
JF ZAK
TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED

Lol why would they tell police? It's not really my fault as I immediately added more money into my account and called them for hours just so that they can take the payment but they just assumed that my order never arrived.
You know what you want to do - why ask?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Lol why would they tell police? It's not really my fault as I immediately added more money into my account and called them for hours just so that they can take the payment but they just assumed that my order never arrived.

send email
so it is prove just in case
u wanna be carful
dude
JF ZAK
Reply 6
Original post by toxicgamage56
You know what you want to do - why ask?

exactly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending