and I support Arsenal
I am 18 and studying economics at a good uni but not Oxbridge
Ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why Arsenal?
Reply 2
Reason for this post:colone:

On a serious note , I'm an Arsenal fan too do you think we will win the league this year?Or same old?
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
Why Arsenal?

No reason, it's just the team I support
COYG!!!!!!!!!
Reply 4
Will you have student debt?

Do your parents give you loads of money?

Will they help you get a house in the future?

If you don't do well off of your own work in life will they support you financially?
Reply 5
Original post by M8aTTi
Reason for this post:colone:

On a serious note , I'm an Arsenal fan too do you think we will win the league this year?Or same old?

Nah, i think Chelsea will take it this year. Giroud's on good form though, if we can spend more on defence this January then we'll have a better chance. Wenger needs to stop trying to find finding 'potential' and actually sign some top players. We've got the money to do it. I would love to see a top defender joining the team.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
how many rooms does your house have, and how many acres of land do your parents own ?
Reply 7
Original post by Moura
Will you have student debt?

Do your parents give you loads of money?

Will they help you get a house in the future?

If you don't do well off of your own work in life will they support you financially?

Yes
Not really, I have a nice laptop and I don't need a part time job so I'm happy. I don't spend much on clothes or brand names.
Yes, they will help towards the deposit but it's up to me to make mortgage payments
No, but I think I will get a good job. My dad can get me a place in accounting but right now I'm more interested in a different career, which I will work towards myself.
Original post by Harold98
Parents are senior accountant at an investment bank and a doctor
total income before tax is £200k

I went to a state school, along with my brother and sister
I prefer chocolate chip to custard cream for dunking
and I support Arsenal
Ask me anything

Ok..

How many trips did you have a year growing up? Why didn't you go private? What was your neighbourhood like growing up?

Grew up upper-mid too, fun times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Can you transfer some money into my bank account please?
when did your family fall on hard times ?

:holmes:
Reply 11
Original post by Princepieman
Ok..

How many trips did you have a year growing up? Why didn't you go private? What was your neighbourhood like growing up?

Grew up upper-mid too, fun times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We had one holiday a year. Usually Portugal, Greece, went to the US and Singapore as well once.
I live in London. It's quite nice and has good schools. It's not a huge house compared to what you could get in the US or Scotland for the same money but for London it's better than average.
My parents chose to have us educated at grammar schools because it was cheaper. I have two siblings as well so it would be quite expensive to go private.
(edited 7 years ago)
Tell me a bit about your family history?
Reply 13
Original post by AppleB
Tell me a bit about your family history?

My father is English and my mother is half-Indian, half-English.
How do you see lower-class people aka people living in council flats and hustling on the streets?
Do you feel like your life has been served to you on a plate?
Do you ever make friends with people who are lower-classed (i.e. people living on benefits)
Have you ever been in a fight?
Reply 15
Original post by dmy15
Can you transfer some money into my bank account please?

Yep, £2mil will be in your account by tomorrow.
Original post by the bear
when did your family fall on hard times ?

:holmes:

We never fell on hard times, thankfully.
Yep, £2mil will be in your account by tomorrow.

We never fell on hard times, thankfully.

tbh Mr Trump's assistant pool guy earns way more than £200k :dontknow:
We had one holiday a year. Usually Portugal, Greece, went to the US and Singapore as well once.
I live in London. It's quite nice and has good schools. It's not a huge house compared to what you could get in the US or Scotland for the same money but for London it's better than average.
My parents chose to have us educated at grammar schools because it was cheaper. I have two siblings as well so it would be quite expensive to go private.

Fair play.

You're trying to get on the IB treadmill too right?
Reply 18
Original post by Someboady
How do you see lower-class people aka people living in council flats and hustling on the streets?
Do you feel like your life has been served to you on a plate?
Do you ever make friends with people who are lower-classed (i.e. people living on benefits)
Have you ever been in a fight?

I don't mind them. They're okay, some are good people, some are bad just like with any other group.
No, I don't think it has.
No, my school is very much middle class and upper middle class. There were a few people on benefits but I didn't happen to be friends with them. We just didn't share any interests I guess.
No
Parents are senior accountant at an investment bank and a doctor
total income before tax is £200k

I went to a state school, along with my brother and sister
I prefer chocolate chip to custard cream for dunking
and I support Arsenal
Ask me anything

What university?:colone: Are you enjoying economics? What do you plan to do afterwards?

Quick Reply

Latest