The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
Being pooled into the "Others" slice makes me feel quite inadequate.

Yeah sorry about that. Should have labelled it "Amazing Anyway"...

You were 36th. :smile:
Original post by FrenchNerd2

:rofl: true dat

Original post by Christie_xx
Ahh yeah that's a good point! DMs are such a waste of an opportunity to be higher on the list :lol:

Yep, chatting on threads is the easiest way to get more posts!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Student1256
I don't think most of us here do considering where we're applying :rofl:

Especially considering we're all on tsr lool :wink:
The first thread was when we were all panicking about the admissions tests, the second one was panicking about the interviews, now this one will be about panic for judgement day :') how time flies, can't believe it really
Original post by daniilS
It really sucks that you can't rep people through the app. Starting to think about making my own version just to add it in...

Seriously you should because the TSR app is the bane of my life 😂 you also can't @ people in app ??? 🙄🙄 (at least you know somewhere you can apply for a job at if Cambridge doesn't come through 😉)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Frobisher

What are people's plans for D-day?

When I get my rejection?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YoqwSICDOIw
Original post by k.russell
I did AS old spec history like 2 years ago and we just did the 100 days offensive as part of WW1, I quite like the world wars but am not a great history student lol

I only really like political history - which is why I love papers 1 and 2 because it's under the theme "Nationalism, Dictatorship and Democracy in 20th Century Europe" but paper 3 is on warfare and there's very little on interesting parts of politics
Original post by Rachel58
Got a maths mock so I'll be at home until 10:30 :smile:

You get to stay at home during mocks?? 😭😭😭😭 I hate my school 😂
You guys all have plans to celebrate - I'm going to be revising all day no matter what :frown: So sad :frown:

Yeah I reckon I wanna do some revision on that day to take my mind off of it :biggrin:
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Um, as a pooled applicant, I hope my new college doesn't drown me.

Original post by Palette
Is 'drowned' the official term for an applicant who gets pooled but doesn't get an offer?

Glad that I'm not the only person who uses the term.

"Released back into the wild."
Original post by Ruthie2267

I get to stay home too until 15 mins before my mock exam on a given day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seriously you should because the TSR app is the bane of my life 😂 you also can't @ people in app ??? 🙄🙄 (at least you know somewhere you can apply for a job at if Cambridge doesn't come through 😉)

The tsr app is the absolute worst ahaha, I literally just use the website when I'm on mobile because it's so much better
Original post by jneill
Yeah sorry about that. Should have labelled it "Amazing Anyway"...

You were 36th. :smile:

Out of interest what position was I in?

Yeah, Year 11s don't but Sixth Formers do, but it's literally 5 days and I only have 1 free day.
Original post by ameliablc

Ahhhhh same :') Though you'll probably be able to hear me crying from three cities away :P

If it helps I don't get study leave at all (I think) and if I do I won't get it until 5th June
Original post by Christie_xx
Yeah I reckon I wanna do some revision on that day to take my mind off of it :biggrin:

Plus collecting my EPQ result.

It's a super busy day for me, and not one of the things I have to do is fun. Where is the justice?!?!?

Gonna force my mum to make spaghetti bolognese just so I have something to look forward to.
Original post by wolfmoon88
I get to stay home too until 15 mins before my mock exam on a given day

Posted from TSR Mobile

:O niiiice - your school is much kinder than mine I wish they'd let me do that :frown: it's so annoying when teachers are setting you homework and expecting it in on days when you have mocks...still I guess at least it's helping out time management 😂

Shout out to my fellow students who have to stay in school doing actual lessons when mocks are on 😭😭
Yeah, Year 11s don't but Sixth Formers do, but it's literally 5 days and I only have 1 free day.

I have all my mocks on two days, so I get to enjoy two juicy days of study leave - plenty of time for last minute cramming!
Reply 119
Original post by _thomasholmes
Not even arsed about if I get pooled into another college haha, if I manage to get in anywhere I think I may have a huge sesh lol :wink:

Yeahhhh boiiiiiii

Latest

Trending

Trending