The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rachel58
Plus collecting my EPQ result.

It's a super busy day for me, and not one of the things I have to do is fun. Where is the justice?!?!?

Gonna force my mum to make spaghetti bolognese just so I have something to look forward to.

Ooh good luck with your EPQ results!! Spag bol is always good, especially with garlic bread :rolleyes:
i was just going to skip college on Thursday but it seems that I now have a history mock that day :frown: might just have to leave my phone at home lol
I'm literally revising right now - thought I'd make a quick Quizlet about Edward VI and it's now like...150 terms and I still have about 100 pages of notes to go through!

I'm currently doing my History coursework. Revising History has been so heavy this year though, especially with us having to learn everything from last year again...
Original post by Christie_xx
Ooh good luck with your EPQ results!! Spag bol is always good, especially with garlic bread :rolleyes:

How do those two things go together? Pasta and bread are both carbs!!!
Original post by jneill
Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 18.04.30.jpg

Quality not quantity 😜 I
Original post by Frobisher
I think it got lost in the end of the last thread so attempt#2
What are people's plans for D-day? Cause I'm assuming most of us will be at school when the post arrives 😬

On D-day, we must first spare a moment for the Mathmos who have to face the dreaded SS.
Original post by liziepie
The first thread was when we were all panicking about the admissions tests, the second one was panicking about the interviews, now this one will be about panic for judgement day :':wink: how time flies, can't believe it really

[insert 4th thread being panic! at the disco joke I can't articulate]
Original post by wolfmoon88
Hahahaha that sucks... luckily I don't have mocks to worry about this week cuz they were done in December :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same and I'm honestly so glad my school decided to do them before the Christmas break tbh... meant I could actually relax 😂 We must provide support for others in these trying times 😉
Reply 148
Original post by FrenchNerd2
Girton is a meme in itself

I tried
.top-10-pranks-that-went-way-too-far-top-mostamazing-1797893.png
Original post by Student1256
Tom Wang is so lucky; the guy is a living meme and probably the most famous fresher at Cambridge. Never thought I'd be jealous of a living meme but I guess life shows you many things :rofl:

tom wang??
Original post by Ruthie2267
Same and I'm honestly so glad my school decided to do them before the Christmas break tbh... meant I could actually relax 😂 We must provide support for others in these trying times 😉

Yes we must (or laugh at them either way :tongue:)

I screwed up my mocks massively because of jet lag but I am def glad they are over!
Original post by 210555
Quality not quantity 😜 I

43rd :smile:
How do those two things go together? Pasta and bread are both carbs!!!

You don't have spag bol with garlic bread? It's a classic combo!!:biggrin: You dip the garlic bread in the bolognese and it's delicious :yep:
Original post by zpx
I tried
.top-10-pranks-that-went-way-too-far-top-mostamazing-1797893.png

Please submit that to Memebridge
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
I'm currently doing my History coursework. Revising History has been so heavy this year though, especially with us having to learn everything from last year again...

Don't even talk about the history content I actually feel like crying at times with how much we need to know 😂

My first cw interpretation is due in on Tuesday im dying - I hope yours is going better!!
Original post by Christie_xx
You don't have spag bol with garlic bread? It's a classic combo!!:biggrin: You dip the garlic bread in the bolognese and it's delicious :yep:

Agreed :tongue:
@jneill Do Caius send letters to all applicants or just offer holders?
Original post by NeverLucky
On D-day, we must first spare a moment for the Mathmos who have to face the dreaded SS.

I never knew SS was a possibile STEP condition. I thought at worst it'd be S1 in STEP II and III respectively.

Spoiler

Original post by liziepie
tom wang??

You've never heard of the Wangster?

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire

Oh my coursework was due in last term - super stressful with UCAS as well!!

God, I hate the A Level reforms sooo much.

Latest

Trending

Trending