The Student Room Group

Best uni for Economics

I have offers from Uni of southampton, Manchester and Nottingham and King's College London. Which has the best reputation for Economics Bsc
I stupidly chose to do a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT, and I now realise they are not even accepted by the vast majority of even semi-target universities... Not really sure what to do
Original post by Sophie31289
I have offers from Uni of southampton, Manchester and Nottingham and King's College London. Which has the best reputation for Economics Bsc

out of them uni's u have applied for id say the best for economics in particular would be kings college only coz of its reputation lol

but in all honesty u should of applied for LSE or suttin like that coz that uni is best in the UK for economics hence the name : london school of econmics ahah
Original post by AngryWalrus
I stupidly chose to do a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT, and I now realise they are not even accepted by the vast majority of even semi-target universities... Not really sure what to do

firstly whats so stupid about choosing BTEC extended diploma in IT if it can still get you in to a university in general and what did u expect ??

did u think u were gonna get in to cambridge with btec aha dream on lol

secondly what uni's have you applied for btw lol ?
Original post by atsushimurasak
firstly whats so stupid about choosing BTEC extended diploma in IT if it can still get you in to a university in general and what did u expect ??

did u think u were gonna get in to cambridge with btec aha dream on lol

secondly what uni's have you applied for btw lol ?

I hope you didn't take what I said personally... I simply meant that choosing to complete a BTEC qualification over A Levels severely restricts you university wise, if you're interested in applying to Semi-Target universities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending